LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Pipeweed
Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:50 pm
Almost every LOTR TCG forum I’ve been too has at least twenty posts like this, so I figured I’d start one here Razz Besides, they can be fun to read, and get ideas from. How do you store your cards?

Personally, I keep my rares in a large binder, organized alphabetically by culture, and then I have my foil cards and promo cards at the end. Commons and uncommons currently go into 2 large boxes: One for freeps and one for shadow cards. They are then organized by culture.

My decks go into deck-vaults and then into an UltraPro gaming case. Decks I’m currently working on are built in one of those small and slim UltraPro collector’s albums, which fit into the pocket of my gaming case.

Cheers,
Pipeweed
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:12 pm
I have four boxes currently.

Box #1 holds all my complete decks, seperated by pieces of cardboard.
Box #2 holds all my rares, foils, and decks I’m working on.
Box #3 holds half my commons and uncommons.
Box #4 holds the other half of my commons and uncommons.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:00 am
I actually utilize several methods of storage:

I have a complete set of all the cards in binders organized per block:
Currently I have 5 binders using the 9 page ultraPro sleeves -
1) Fellowship Block
2) Towers Block
3) King Block (Including reflections)
4) War of the Ring Block (Does not include bloodlines or EME as I didn’t buy any of those - just not impressed with the cards)
5) FOIL Fellowship Block

I have another binder that is full of my extra foil cards that I use to foil up decks.

I have a binder exclusively devoted to the promo 0P set with quite a few holes in it. Those stupid Online League cards are too expensive for me to buy at the moment.

I have a TOC binder that has all of my rare cards for trade. I have another binder that has all my rare foils for trade and a 500 card box with all of my common and uncommon cards that I don’t want for trade.

The rest of my cards are sleeved in decks in either anthology or 1000 card boxes, or in 4000 card boxes. I currently have three 4000 card boxes organized by block, organized by set, organized by card number (including rares) so that I can go through a binder and find what cards I would like to throw in a deck and know exactly where it is in the binder. One box has at least a player set of Fellowship Block. One Box has most of a player set of Tower and King blocks, and the third box has starters and War of the Ring block.

Oh yea, and then I have this huge box of unwanted commons and uncommons that weights about 75 pounds sitting in my closet. I ought to take it to Decipher this year and see if they want to give them out to folks... When you buy a case of Return of the King (12 boxes) to fill in a player set and are only looking for rares, you get a ton of commons and uncommons that you don’t need or want.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:07 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
i have a binder for my commons and uncommons a card box for my decks and a binder for my rare FOIL tracker foreign language and aritfact collections(only missing 4 artifacts)!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gagnut
Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:16 am
I’m like you pipeweed, I store my rares in a binder oranized alphabetically by cutlure, I put my deck in a locking breifcase, with Ultrapro sleeves, and my c and u are in a big 3 inch binder.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Chang
Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:34 am
I have my shadow stuff and free peeps stuff seperated into two antho boxes. my decks in some SW boxes (Vader and Pig Guard) and my trading rares and foils in a binder.
Chang
MSN: ensigndan@hotmail.com

I'm a Pirate...I sail the seas of Music...
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:13 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I actually just have a box for my cards. Nothing fancy. Just a box.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Pipeweed
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:37 pm
I like that CarpeGuitarrem. A box. There are so many complex card organization systems nowadays that a box may just be the thing Wink

And no, I’m not being sarcastic

CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:20 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Score one for the box! Very Happy
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Pipeweed
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:21 pm
Please post a picture!!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion