LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

33%
  [ 1 ]  33%

33%
  [ 1 ]  33%

1 (Worst)  
33%
  [ 1 ]  33%

Total Votes : 3
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:16 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Another good thing to keep in mind, though, is that, even if the person thinks they’ve been given a GREAT idea (if you check my "Milling Deep" article, you’ll see what I’m talking about, I altered a whole deck color based on tips and advices!), generally posting a Reply means you’ve spotted a "weakness" in a deck (which they ALL have). Some may be small, some may be HUGE. But notheless, it means you are "telling" someone their deck may be a bit "weak", so you should ALWAYS be careful on HOW you do that. Grail, for instance, takes a harsher shot now and then, but in-game harsh (check his reply on my Regionals article, about the deck and land count), which is totally fine by me. However, guys like inresponse tend to be harsh ON PEOPLE, which is a TERRIBLE thing to do. If you think a deck could do better, you say WHY you think that, preferably in a very polite way, with examples and all, not that you think it’s "a terrible terrible deck"...
I don't like YOU.
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:25 pm
KillerKiku wrote:
Oh no, I do not mean The_First, I was speaking to the one with this terrible terrible bad deck idea... okay, basics are good, forget the rest.

You have not to tell me about post-counts... I’m clever enough to get it on my own, thanks.

You can MOSTly get it on your own, but for example you wouldn’t nevessarily know that Felipe has posted as much as or more than I of late- you could only see the massive posting number I have from being with the site longer. I didn’t mean to insult your intelligence.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Strategy Article Contest