LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:26 pm
I want your Flaming Brand.

I’ll trade The Whip of many thongs (foil) for it! Twisted Evil
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:48 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
which one? I might want something more, but let it suffice to say I am "interested" (translation foaming at the mouth in anticipation Very Happy )
(rabies!)

(unclean unclean!)

(kill it!)

(NOOOOOO!)

(it bit timmy!)

(can’t go on much longer)

(*dying sounds*)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:40 pm
That dramatic response of great anticipation really scared me! Shocked

Whip of many thongs (FOIL) from the mines of moria set
1x Tower Lieutenant
2x proud and able

For:

Flaming brand

If you still don’t like this, look through my haves and pick out something, or I’ll start foaming at the mouth.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
corvus
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:42 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

You must REEEEALLY need flaming brand... Laughing

SoP, why not trade it the foil one to me afterwads? You know i can get you a lot of stuff... Twisted Evil
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:46 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
what FOIL one? ID have a FOIL flaming brand. the whip?

CBB let me check your list and i will PM you, I only need 1 proud and able and don’t really need the TW.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Hinigurth
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:29 pm
I Have a ring of fury for trade, and i want some hunters&Rise cards rare/un/com.

And i have a flaming brand to...

thanks,

Hinigurth
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:34 pm
OK I don’t need flaming brand(I am trading it) soon I can PM my list of hunters C/U (it is pretty small though) my guess is I won’t have enough you want, you can take a look at the rest of my list though.
"DáinIronfoot"
legoles3333
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:13 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
hmmmmmmmmm i want your Legolas’ bow, but i dont have anything you want... except the whip of many thongs PROMO
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:30 pm
1. I traded legolas’s bow. I need to update my list.
2. I can almost always find something I want on your list. I only list my top, must-have wants.
"DáinIronfoot"
legoles3333
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:17 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
ok well i can live without it

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum