LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
PorterTroll
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:49 pm
take out the desert fighter to add another suezerain of harad, also, id advise you to slim the deck down a bit, at least to 35/35 at the most, 39/39 seems like a huge deck, otherwise that archery looks nasty! Very Happy
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:19 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
to me it looks like for an archery deck it has way too few archers. Very Happy
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:56 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
PorterTroll wrote:
take out the desert fighter to add another suezerain of harad, also, id advise you to slim the deck down a bit, at least to 35/35 at the most, 39/39 seems like a huge deck, otherwise that archery looks nasty! Very Happy

78 cards is way too much. He’ll never pull all the cards he needs, especially against choke.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Aragorn_Ellessar
Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:39 pm
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
PorterTroll wrote:

78 cards is way too much. He’ll never pull all the cards he needs, especially against choke.

It is now 35/35.
One Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One thing to bring them all
And In the darkness bind them
PorterTroll
Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:22 pm
get rid of the desert fighter, it is useless in this deck
Gagnut
Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:35 am
What X3 of 3 companions!!! what are you thinking!! this deck needs some help. First off, I you want more than one of a companion, get a non-unique one, like guard of the white tree, or maybe knight of dol amroth. More swords, I would reccomend that you have one sword for each companion, you need flaming brand, you can’t have a gondor deck without flaming brand, get more fortifacations, gondor knights and fortifacations jujst go together, maybe a few more pumps, but I don’t put pump’s in my deck.
Also get an isildur ringbearer if you can.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Pipeweed
Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:15 am
Here’s what I’d do if I were you:

Don’t get Isildur. Use the muster Frodo w/ Such a Weight to Carry. Get another sixth level. That way, you can discard fortifications to Frodo’s muster, and pull them back with Sixth Level. This sets up a great shadow hand. I’d pack 4 Fifth Level. It’s such a great card. Drop the Sapling of the white tree in exchange for another Fourth Level, and get another Gondor Bow. Also, where are the Banner of Westernesse? It’s a real great card period. I’d get three of those. Also, I’d only have two or three Men of Numenor. Maybe get 1 or 2 Stone Tower. The exertions are costly, but with Banner of Westernesse, you can heal them. Kill the Knight’s Mount too. If you want another companion, I’d go with Boromir, Hero of Osgiliath or Elendil, High-King of Gondor. You could also possibly and an Isildur, Heir of Elendil. His text is risky, but with so many companions it is not as big of a deal, and he will help set up a good shadow hand too.
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
Gagnut
Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:23 pm
I see, stone towers with banner of wessternesses. I see.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Aragorn_Ellessar
Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:18 am
I have the guard, i’m going to order 5th lvls, banners, and a couple of each companion, so that 2x ea
One Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One thing to bring them all
And In the darkness bind them
PorterTroll
Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:45 am
also, get rid of that denethor, hes not very good at all, use denethor, lord of minas tirith

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded