LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:28 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
I love starting tons of companions without having to draw them. It frees up so much space for other cards, since you don’t need multiple copies...it also filters your deck quite nicely.

Agreed. I also like those sites that play companions from your draw deck, like The Prancing Pony.

East Wall of Rohan Thumbs Up
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
PeterPot
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:00 pm
Joined: 25 Jun 2006 Posts: 157 Location: On the Back of my fat old Unicorn
my deck has a bunch of new cards
Please don't give me gp. Please!!!!
PorterTroll
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:46 pm
use ithilien blade, its awesome against roaming minions
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:54 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
now you have got some IB’s and stuff your freeps side looks pretty good if you are low budget.
for the minion side i would convert to a goblin armory swarm. the decklist is down a couple of topics
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
PeterPot
Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:16 pm
You dont go talkun about my money I earn more a week than you earn in a day
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:19 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
PeterPot wrote:
You dont go talkun about my money I earn more a week than you earn in a day

uhh I think you missaid that anyway what does this have to do with your deck?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
PeterPot
Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:35 pm
Nothing but you were talking about my budget.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:29 pm
Okay, your Moria swarm needs a lot of work. First of all, get rid of the ’Rog sword. You’ve only got one copy of the ’Rog and one copy of the Sword. In fact, if it’s not FOTR block, just dump the ’Rog altogether. Why? Because you don’t have the old Bridge of Khazad-Dum to automatically play him.

Now, Moria swarm needs twilight and recursion, plus cycling. They Are Coming, plus Moria Scimitar equals cycling. Put in Goblin Armory to add twilight when you play those scimitars, so that you can play more gobbos. Twisted Evil

For recursion, have 4x Host of Thousands, plus They Are Coming (used for cycling and recursion). You also have to have Goblin Swarms, which holds those gobbos in reserve until you’re ready to swarm.

Get rid of the archers. They don’t belong in the deck at all. Goblin sneak doesn’t belong in the deck either, unless you’re using Underdeeps of Moria.

If you’re using that Cave Troll, put in Troll’s Keyward.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
PeterPot
Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:11 am
Okay ill keep those things in mind plus ice changed the deck quite a bit
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:24 am
Oh, and to adapt it to FOTR block, consider putting the Balrog, Flame of Udun in, and a few Goblin Scrabblers, to take care of The Last Alliance of Elves and Men.

In a non-FOTR swarm, try Host of Moria, Legion of the Underdeeps

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded