LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

14%
  [ 1 ]  14%

85%
  [ 6 ]  85%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 7
hblika
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:16 am
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Okay, I know that Hobbits are pretty powerful...but you haven’t shown me anything convincing so far. Furthermore, the article has a few non-working parts, as well as an X-listed card: The Shire Countryside.

CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
elf lvr, you really need to take out Shire Countryside, or else say that the deck is Open, as opposed to Expanded.

Before you point out "errors", you better check your facts Razz In expanded, The Shire Countryside is restricted.
I'm not stupid. I'm just unlucky when I'm thinking.
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:20 am
thank you! i have been told that tSC was x-listed before, but whlie making this decklist i was looking at the x-list threat posted on this site.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
PorterTroll
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:55 pm
sorry, i thought it was X-ed, Smile
hblika
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:34 am
PorterTroll wrote:
sorry, i thought it was X-ed, Smile

It used to be x-listed, but with the introduction of expanded format, it was put on the restricted list instead (as voted by the LOTR TCG community if I’m not mistaken).
I'm not stupid. I'm just unlucky when I'm thinking.
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:47 pm
It seems i do better with articles on shadow sides, rather than freeps. good to know...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
maxidoodle
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:04 am
I don’t know about Sting, Bane of the Eight Legs. I just read the section about the Skirmish phase in the Comprehensive Rule Book 4.0...

It said that a skirmish ends when all actions, events and damage calculations have resolved, so it wouldn’t indirectly cancel the skirmish now, would it? Wink
My deck of doom:
One Combo to Rule them All

maxidoodle's Haves/Wants
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:58 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
hblika wrote:
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Okay, I know that Hobbits are pretty powerful...but you haven’t shown me anything convincing so far. Furthermore, the article has a few non-working parts, as well as an X-listed card: The Shire Countryside.

CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
elf lvr, you really need to take out Shire Countryside, or else say that the deck is Open, as opposed to Expanded.

Before you point out "errors", you better check your facts Razz In expanded, The Shire Countryside is restricted.

Tell Hazael that. He’s got it listed on the X-list...that’s where I got my info from.
http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=778
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:02 pm
I think it actually is X-listed. The CRD lists it as X-listed, not R-listed.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
TheGreatGatsby
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:49 am
Interesting article, elf lvr. However, as others have already said, it was kind of scattered and disorganized. Not bad, though.

If you’re playing Open or Expanded, there’s another card that works really well with Bilbo, Aged Ring-bearer... Consorting With Wizards. It makes Bilbo invincible while still retaining his ability to exert if needed.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:43 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Almost invincible, Gatsby. (Interesting name, BTW. I read that last year for Lit) Bilbo can still be killed by archery, even with Consorting with Wizards.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest