LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
bobtheorc
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:47 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Recently I was playing a game of LOTR TCg. My opponeny had out a Morgul Detachment and a Fierce Nazgul (can’t remember who). Any way Morgul Detachment says
Quote:
While you can spot a Nazgûl, this minion is fierce and damage +1.
. So both the nazgul and Morgul Detachment survided their first skirmishs. I then assigned them to fierce skirmishs and killed the Nazgul. SO was the Morgul Detachment still damage +1 or not? SInce after all the Nazgul was dead.

That is the first question. (btw the best answer gets a GP)

The next one is about archery. If I am playing 2 opponets and one of them play a one vitality minion and a 3 vitality minion and the second opponey plays 2 one vitality minions, can I choose the second opponent to take my fellowship archery total of 3 thus wiping out his 2 one vitality minions?

The reason I ask is the rules seem to state that I can choose an opponent to take the archery on his own minions.

Thanks for answering my questions
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:52 pm
The minion would lose damage +1. He can no longer spot a Nazgul. Like if your using A Promise and both frodo and sam are alive. when frodo dies, a promise stops working, because you can no longer spot frodo. If it said: Manuever: spot a nazgul to make this minion gain damage +1 until the regroup phase, an effect like that would continue.

but still since you cant spot a nazgul it loses damage +1. end of story.

And you must assign archery to one opponent. just remember that ONLY that opponent may now take archery. any left over wounds don’t matter and are just lost. be careful when assigning archery.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:16 am
EL is correct.

The Detachment loses the damage bonus and is no longer fierce, but since he is already assigned to a fierce skirmish he continues the skirmish. Cards like Arwen, Daughter of Elrond will not get a bonus, even though it is a fierce skirmish.

And regarding archery, you choose one opponent to place archery wounds on his minions only. You can still use cards like Nocked on the other opponent’s minions though (as long as you do it before counting up the archery totals).
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
hblika
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:29 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
The Detachment loses the damage bonus and is no longer fierce, but since he is already assigned to a fierce skirmish he continues the skirmish. Cards like Arwen, Daughter of Elrond will not get a bonus, even though it is a fierce skirmish.

I’m pretty sure you’re refering to Arwen, Fair Elf Maiden Wink
I'm not stupid. I'm just unlucky when I'm thinking.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:56 am
Uhy, yeah... that’s the one. d'oh!
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
bobtheorc
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:03 am
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Alright thanks guys.

Elf Lurv gets a GP.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:09 pm
spell my name right. but thanks.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:42 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
would you continue the fierce skirmish? or cancel it
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:43 pm
the skirmish would be continued.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:47 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:
the skirmish would be continued.

Thanks I thought so this situation involved me.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions