LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:04 pm
An arrow sped into the back of Ulgoth’s head. He grunted and turned, only to see nearly fifty men of Gondor, bows strung, and all aiming at him. All thoughts of killing Silvan vanished from Ulgoth’s mind. He threw up his arms as a hail of arrows pelted his chest and arms. Ulgoth roared in pain and charged the group of men. Another rain of arrows changed his mind, and Ulgoth turned around, where Silvan was standing, eyes gleaming, arrow nocked, face set in stony determination and will to kill Ulgoth.
I had to put something here.
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:08 pm
Silvan stood, arrow nocked. His legs were cut and bleeding badly, and his breath came in short gasps from his broken ribs. Only one thought remained in his mind: ending his bout with the troll. He pulled back on the bowstring and smiled in anticipation of the kill. But before he could fire, a mighty pulse shook the earth. Silvan turned around to see a legion of mumakil charging into the gates of the city.
Last edited by elf lvr on Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
PorterTroll
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:09 pm
Ulgoth was angry....

his allies were dead, and he was the only troll left.

Your all going to die!

Ulgoth grabbed his hammer and ran towards the group of men, he raised his arm to block his face and the bolts bounced off of his tough skin.

AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!

with all his strength he swung his hammer in 4 mighty swings and slew forty of the archers, he could hear their bones being shattered by the iron face of the hamer, he did not stay around to be proud of his work, he had to retreat.

And with that, leaving his wake of destruction, he retreated from the gates of osgiliath back towards mordor...

They won the battle, but i’ll win the war!!!
Pipeweed
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:09 pm
Kyldon breathed heavily, exhausted from the spell he had cast, but satisfied as he watched the troll run back to his ranks. Kyldon knew that the troll would not survive for long, for the spell put on the arrow was fatal.

But then again, trolls are a much firmer breed than most creatures

Kyldon decided to stop worrying about it. He ran over to the elf who lay trapped beneath the huge slab of rock. He pushed the slab with all of his might, yet it would not budge. Wearily, he sighed, but reached out his hand towards the rock and muttered another word, of an ancient language.

"Tylan"

The rock slab began to slowly shift. Kyldon did not break his concentration until it had been shifted fully off of the elf’s body. He then turned to the elf. He was still concious, but very pale in shock. Kyldon crouched beside him and offered him his canteen. Wordlessly, the elf accepted it.

"You must stay here," Kyldon told him, "your leg is probably broken, and you cannot fight with such an injury."

The elf made to protest, but Kyldon silenced him with a firm gaze of emerald green.

"I would take you to a healer, but the Haradrim are coming, and I have much work to do. Stay here," Kyldon reiterated. The prince then left the elf alone, and confused.
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
PorterTroll
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:22 pm
Ulgoth wailed, the pain was unbearable.

I’ll survive, that spell is meant to kill orcs and weaker beings, not trolls, but this pain is horrible!![i]

Ulgoth doubled over, partly from the exhaustion of running, trolls are not meant to run, and partly from the pain of the spell.

I hate elves!! their tricky magic!! Now ill kill them both!!

a day from then, and with the combined work of the two most skilled uruk shamans, Ulgoth was back to his best.

I cannot be slain!! I am immortal!!

Ulgoth gathered his strength, this time with twice as many trolls and orcs and marched again on osgiliath.

Ulgoth was not a stupid troll, this time, he wore a full suit or armor, so as not to be hit by another magic arrow.

They barely survived last time and i only brought a small force, now their weak and i will finish them once and for all!!!
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:30 pm
Silvan, now revived, turned towards the gates of the city With arrows drawn. By his side were his friends, the dunedain rangers.

He smiled in the anticipation of a good fight.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Pipeweed
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Kyldon looked grimly over the plains. Now came the Haradrim, with a score of Mumakil, and came Ulgoth and his company.

It ends tonight . . .
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
PorterTroll
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:34 pm
Ulgoth was relieved to see the haradrim coming to aid in the fight against osgiliath...

Every one of the defenders of osgiliath will die!!
Hazael
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:32 am
Trumpets Braying*
The sound of a rumbling tune was like thunder pounding at the racing hearts of men. It was a pace that could not be calmed no matter how hard they tryed. The faces of Gondor were only proof of the horror they felt as the war beasts penetrated the billowing dust cloud to the east.

"These are the Mumakil!" Cryed a stammering voice in the front.
The firmest of men shook as they looked up to face what might be their final hour. The men could only draw their blades and await the terror.

"Victory was only a delusion in the minds of my enemies!" Spoke Mahir to himself, "The battle of Minas Tirith has only begun."
"Are you ready Gondor?"

...There came a hasty shadow racing towards the men of Gondor like a swift overcast. A rain of arrows descended from the towers above.
Last edited by Hazael on Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:36 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
The mumakil were coming Tuilin tryed to ignore the fear running in his body. He knew what had to be done. He could kill the mumaks but he would have to be right under them so that wouldn’t work. Right now he was hidden behind some rubble. he had spent 2 arrows and 3 minutes getting his range on their commander now he was ready everything faded away into tunnel vision the commander laughing at the cowardly men below him. only a few still held their posts. then, he fired. The commander slumped down and arrow sticking out of his chest"He might not be dead but he is certainly hurt" thought tuilin "definitly out of this battle". he began aiming at another one as the mumaks grew closer.

he saw Silvan was doing it too but he was aiming at the mumaks mouths and eyes a Mumak tumbled. a cry ran up from the men, morale restored the mumaks weren’t unbeatable. "go back to the abyss" said tuilin under his breath as he nocked an arrow.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing