LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
TheGreatGatsby
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:38 am
To make room for extra conditions, I’d say take out So Polite and Shelob, Eater of Light. Captured by the Ring is sufficient to resurrect Gollum, so you don’t need Web out right away (plus Shelob, Her Ladyship works a lot better than EoL). You could also take out a copy or two of Slippery as Fishes or Little Snuffler. Both of these cards are good, but it’s probably better to have your conditions set up sooner.

As for the Orcs, maybe try taking out Morgul Squealer and Cirith Ungol Watchman, and put in more copies of Morgul Ambusher and Morgul Creeper (since these are the guys that supplement the wounding strategy of Ninja Gollum).
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:54 am
very true. however, i have no extra copies of most of my gollum conditions (and a am in no position to get more) however, i have been toying around with the eater of light strategy, and your right, it needs to go.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
TheGreatGatsby
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:29 pm
You could also use Sudden Strike from the Hunters to pull Shelob and a condition (or possession) of your choice from your draw deck.
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:28 pm
again, a card i wish i had...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded