LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:46 pm
The Company was less than five days’ journey from Moria. The weather had shown them mercy, and Boin was overflowing with tales of the underground fortress. Telmonar was still uneasy; he feared an attack from roaming Orcs.
I had to put something here.
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:49 pm
Dunaglar was to go with the fellowship into Moria since this seemed to be the safest route they could take. As far as Silvar went he knew exactly why the little hobbit had the cuts in his hand. None the less Dunaglar kept his elven eyes and ears keen so that he would be able to hear or see a band of orcs. So far he had seen nothing and kept trudging along with company to Moria.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
Gagnut
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:17 pm
"Ungg, my feet hurt" said gagnut. "When can we take a rest?" The remark was met by the company with little consequence. The ring was also a burden, Silvar kept looking at Gagnut, looking longingly, It made Gagnut feel uneasy. This was not like Silvar, he was usually a happy, la-de-da kind of hobbit, not quiet and gloomy.

He heard a voice, "Preesssiooouuusss, they stole it from us, my presssiousss, bagginnneesssses, we hates them, Gollum, gollum"

The cold, epty voice chilled Gagnut to the bone, "What is it Tandros?"
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:21 pm
Telmonar spun around and faced Gagnut. He had heard a strange hissing sound, accompanied by muttered words. Gagnut inquired again. "Tandros? What was that?"

Telmonar answered for the Wizard. "I fear that it is Gollum." Tandros looked at Telmonar and nodded.

The Company was less than a day’s journey from Moria’s West-gate. Boin was delighted, yet the other members of the Company felt as if a shadow hung over them.
Pipeweed
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:42 pm
The company watched in silence, listening as the still audible hissing of the loathsome creature faded into the ambience of their surroundings. As the last wisp of sound floated beyond the range of their hearing, Tandros turned to the rest of them.

"Shall we continue forward?"
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:43 pm
"We must go on," Telmonar said. "If we turn back now, we shall surely be swarmed by Orcs. The only way is through Khazad-dum."
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:47 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
"Through Khazad-Dum it is!" agreed Boin, leaping upward, no longer hearing the hissing in his ears. "Let us move onward now! We have a Ring to destroy!"

He was now holding his axes at the ready, eyes burning with a desire to strike a path through the Misty Mountains, ready to face adventure and peril.
Last edited by CarpeGuitarrem on Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:08 pm
Dunaglar thoguh reluctant was ready to go as well. He grabbed his gear and went with Boin to the head of the company. The idea was to use his elven eyes to see any danger ahead. For some reason the elf began to make small talk with the dwarf.

"So, what are these mountains like? I have a love for the treetops myself. What is to be expected when we get there?"

Dunaglar continued the conversation forgetting any fueds that the elves and dwarves had been in. He simply treated him as another friend.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:15 pm
As night fell, the Company reached the West-gate. The moon was a pale sphere; clouds streaked across the darkening sky. A solid rock wall stood before them.
Gagnut
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:32 pm
Gagnut stared at the rocks.

"Now where is Kazad-dum? I thought is was a mine, not a mountain, exuse me for my ignorance, but how do we get to moria?"
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing