LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:14 pm
Before the sun had risen the next, the Hobbits, Tandros, and Telmonar were making their journey to Rivendell. The crisp early morning air came as shock to the Hobbits, who were accustomed to the warmth of their homes. The Nazgul had not attacked during the night, but Tandros and Telmonar were wary.

After two days’ travel, the group had covered fifty miles. Neither man nor beast had they seen, save the occasional sparrow. The bleak sky was an ominous gray hue, and less than an hour later a chilling rain had soaked through the Hobbits’ cloaks.

Three more days passed, and no sign of the Nazgul. As they pitched camp that night, Telmonar took Tandros aside and spoke to him. "We are ten days’ journey from Rivendell," he said. "No trace of the Nazgul, and yet they could have easily ambushed us at Weathertop." Tandros nodded, his brow furrowing in question. "We must press on," he muttered. "We must press on."
I had to put something here.
fingolfin
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:27 pm
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
Still lost... lost more than ever, wandering always wandering, Then the prince saw something, a spire, then a building, then a gate, and finally, right before he passed out, an elf.
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
Gagnut
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:46 pm
They had to press on, Tandros and Telomonar each had a hobbit on their backs, They were heading to the east, Gagnut had no way of nowing where they where, days and days of endless marching, sleeping and eating, they didn’t even talk to one anougher.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:15 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
"There it is, Boin," Gloin said, pointing to the west. "The Last Homely House-Rivendell. Ah, it was a good place to spend time when last I was there. Plenty of singing...and food..." He glanced over at Bombur, who had been half-asleep on his poor exhausted pony.

"Did I hear food?" the dwarf asked, suddenly awakening. "Where?"

Gloin laughed, and told him, "Soon, my friend. Elrond’s House awaits us!"

He turned away, and muttered to himself, "If it’s not too late..."
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:18 am
As the Hobbits trudged on through the woods, a strange sound met their ears. "What is that?" Gagnut asked. Telmonar smiled. "That, my friends, is the sound of the Bruinen River." Minutes later, the Hobbits broke into a clearing where they saw the raging river. Its waters were a blue frothy color, and just beyond the river was a rider on a horse.

Instead of a Nazgul, though, sat an Elven warrior on a gray horse. Telmonar quickly led his horse across and spoke to the Elf in hushed tones. After a few minutes, Telmonar turned and motioned with his arm to cross the river. Several minutes and a few wet Hobbits later, the group were safely across, and only a few minutes’ journey from the Last Homely House.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:23 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
the nazgul had been stopped. the hobbits had made it to the elves.
4 riders stayed on the other side of the ford well the rest took the long way around

we will get it! SHRIEEEK
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:42 pm
Dunaglar had made it through Rohan in just a few days. He rode as swiftly as he could especially with news of wargs on his journey. He was maybe a day’s ride from rivendell, so he pressed on not stopping for anything.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
fingolfin
Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:19 pm
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
Food!...rest!...Beeeeer!...everthing a man could ask for, or is it, Elrond has been too busy to talk to about the dream, maybe when the "Group" that the elves have been talking about arrives.
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
Gagnut
Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:36 pm
"Ah, soon we will have real food at last" said Gagnut as they crossed the area between the fords and the large settlement by the mountain. The rest of the company was walking the horses.

When the party made it to Elrond’s house, there was feasting and singing everywhere. Everyone was filled with joy and relife that they had made it this far. They were even more happy at this time, for it seemed there were more guests coming.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:46 pm
As the happy folk feasted, Gagnut stared in amazement at the Elves. Lord Elrond was an old and wise Elf, and yet he still looked youthful. Sitting beside Telmonar was a beautiful Elf maiden. She was called Arwen Undomiel, and her father was Elrond. Her long dark hair fell to her lap, and most of the Elven folk said that she bore a stunning resemblance to Luthien, the heroine of many Elvish stories.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing