LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Pipeweed
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:15 pm
Hey everyone. I’ve been dabbling with some designs of an Evil Men Archery deck I would like to build and I have realized 1 thing:

It will be very expensive.

I would like to build an Evil Men Archery deck on more of a budget, and I need some suggestions. The key cards to eliminate would be Mumak Rider and Mumak Commander, Giant among the swertings. I was thinking of utilizing these cards, since I can get a hold of them:

Elevated Fire
Precision targeting
fletcher of harad
desert wind
caravan from the south
howdah

Could I get some suggestions on how to build a deck like this on a budget?

Thanks,
PW
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:23 pm
All I can say is: just plain don’t use mumak commander, GatS or Mumak Rider. My Men archery deck is also sort of a budget deck, and does just fine without them. Its not like you have to change the structure of the enire deck not to use those two cards. If you have any, voice of the desert can be a very good minion for tokens on Howdah.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Pipeweed
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:03 pm
Thanks for the advice EL, although I would like more opinions rather than just "Don’t use those cards!" Wink
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:10 pm
well if you don’t want to use them, dont use them. Rapid reload easily replaces mumak commander, since its 6 for two exertions either way. And mumac rider, replace with voice of the desert or fletcher of harad, maybe Desert Wind.

There, happy?
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion