LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
do you know what bionicle is?

yes  
88%
  [ 8 ]  88%

no  
11%
  [ 1 ]  11%

Total Votes : 9
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:56 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
In this thread you can make DC’s of the bionicle movies or books. to start out we will be making DC’s of the first movie Mask of Light. Please only make DC’s from this movie.
the differences between Bionicle and LOTR are
instead of archery there is a power phase

The good guy cultures are
[Matoran]
[Toa]
[Turaga]
[Rahi]

the Bad guy cultures are
[Bohrok]
[Dark Hunter’s]
[Visorak]
[Makuta]

to signify whether a matoran, toa or turaga is of fire, ice etc. you would do this: fire matoran: Fire toa: Fire turaga: ice matoran etc.

the ring bearer is
0 •Takua, herald of the Mask [matoran]
companion• fire matoran
Strength 4
vitality 3
duty 7
While you can spot Jaller, Takua is resistance plus 2. Each time the felowship moves you may exert Takua to heal a comapnion.
(destiny is resistance)

And the ring is
The Mask of Light
strength +1
response If bearer is about to take a wound, he puts on the mask of light. while wearing the mask of light each time bearer is about to take a wound add a doubt instead.

Here are some other DC’s.

2• Jaller, Captain of the Guard [matoran]
Strength 5
vitality 3
duty 7
Companion• fire matoran
Guard Destined(Guard is an unloaded keyword and destined is like ring bound)
Each guard matoran is strength +1. Exert Jaller to play a hand weapon on him from your draw deck.

4 •Tahu, Leader of the Toa Nuva [toa]
companion• fire Toa Nuva
Strength 8
vitality 4
duty 4
Damage +1
Skirmish
Exert Tahu to play a Skirmish event from your discard pile in a skirmish involving a Toa Nuva.

1 The Great Mask of Shielding [toa]
possession• Mask
Bearer must be a Toa. Exert bearer to prevent all wounds to a undestined companion.

2 •Duel Flame Swords [toa]
possession hand weapon
strength +3
Bearer must be Tahu.

2 •Turaga Vakama, wise leader of Ta-koro
companion turaga
Strength 4
vitality 4
duty 7
To plat spot a matoran. Turaga Vakama cannot skirmish except if at a fire site. Exert turaga Vakama to make a fire matoran strength plus 2.

1 •Turaga Vakama’s mask, mask of invisibility [turaga]
possession mask
bearer must be Turaga Vakama. skirmishExert bearer twice to cancel a skirmish involving bearer or a undestined [matoran] companion.

1 Flame attack [toa]
event• power
Spot a fire toa bearing a mask or hand weapon and exert him to wound a minion twice .
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:31 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Interesting. I used to get the LEGO magazine, and so I had like the first ten or so comics...I think I’d gotten the whole first series, when it was just the Six Toa arriving and stuff. I also think I got one or two of the Metru Nui comics.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
TuragaTakanuva
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Pretty cool! I had an idea similar to this. I’ll have to post the cards I made here later(it’s on a different computer). It had a concept close to yours.
I’ll give some cards a go.

(2)•Pewku, Loyal Friend[Rahi]
Possession • Mount
Destiny: +1
Bearer must be Takua or Jaller.
When played on Takua, this card is -1 twilight.
While bearer is at an underground site, bearer is strength +1.

(1)Kohlii Stick[Matoran]
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength: +1
Bearer must be a matoran.
While bearer is exhausted, he or she is damage +1.

(4)•Gali, Toa Nuva of Water[Toa]
Companion • Water Toa
Strength: 6
Vitality: 4
Destiny: 8
Gali is -1 twilight for each other water companion you can spot(limit -2).
While at a river, Gali is strength +2.

TTYL!
TT
"Could of been, but I'm not."
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:24 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
i really like the first 2
O the keywords for sites are: stone, fire,battleground,underground, forest, water

one other thing i decided to make flight a keyword it will be like elf lvrs card basically hunter.
now i shall make my versions of the other 6 toa.
4 •Tahu, Toa Nuva of Fire [toa]
companion• Fire Toa Nuva
Strength 9
vitality 3
duty 4
Damage +1
Skirmish
If at a Fire site Exert Tahu to play a Power event from your discard pile. While at a fire site Tahu cannot take wounds.

4 •Kopaka, Toa Nuva of Ice [toa]
companion• Ice Toa Nuva
Strength 8
vitality 3
duty 7
FellowshipIf at an Ice site exert Kopaka to make a minion he is skirmishing strength -1 and vitality -1. While you can spot more then 5 companions, Kopaka is duty -2.

4 •Lewa, Toa of Air [toa]
companion• Air toa
Strength 7
vitality 3
duty 6
Archer Flight 1
Regroup
If at an Air site Exert Lewa to make the move limit +1. each possession played on Lewa is twilight cost minus 1.

3 •Gali, Toa Nuva of water [toa]
companion• water toa Nuva
Strength 6
vitality 5
duty 9
Onua is twilight cost-3. At the start of each of you turns you may heal a [Toa] companion. Skirmish exert Gali to prevent you opponent form playing skirmish events until the regroup phase.

4 •Pohatu, Toa Nuva of Stone [toa]
companion• Stone toa
Strength 7
vitality 4
duty 7
Damage +1
Kopaka is twilight cost minus 4. Skirmish If at a stone site exert Pohatu to wound a minion skirmishing a stone Matoran, Toa or Turaga. While you can spot 3 other toa, Pohatu is strength plus 1.

4 •Onua, Toa Nuva of Earth [toa]
companion• Earth toa
Strength 8
vitality 4
duty 6
damage +1
Power
Exert Onua to play a power event from your discard pile. Its twilight cost is -1.
While Onua is bearing 3 possessions he is damage +1

5 Takanuva, Toa Nuva of Light [toa]
companion• Air toa
Strength 11
vitality 4
duty 8
To play Spot Takua and Jaller. you may play Takanuva anytime you can play a Skirmish event.
When you play takanuva make a companion strength plus 2 until the regroup phase. Takanuva can take no more then one wound per skirmish.

please review.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
PorterTroll
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:02 am
no, whats a bionicle?
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:10 pm
www.bionicle.com

also what are pohatu’s and onua’s weapons called TT?
"DáinIronfoot"
TuragaTakanuva
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:44 pm
Their Nuva tools or their tools before the transformation? Their Nuva tools are these: Pohatu Nuva--Climbing Claws(which can be thrown or put together to form a Kodan Ball). Onua Nuva--Quake Breakers. The tools that they used before their transformation were.......... well, for Onua his claws and for Pohatu he just used his strength(for those who are wondering, Pohatu is REALLY REALLY REALLY strong). I think I’ll make up another card.

(4)Kurahk[Makuta]
Minion • Rahkshi
Strength: 7
Vitality: 3
Site#:4
Shadow: Exert Kurahk to play Rahkshi Staff from your draw deck on him.
Maneuver: Exert Kurahk twice to discard a condition(except Unity, Duty, Destiny, or The Three Virtues). The free peoples player may exert a companion or discard two cards from hand to prevent this.

TTYL! And nice cards!
TT
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:12 am
2 Kopaka’s Staff, Duel Bladed Weapon [toa]
strength +3
Kopaka is duty +one while you can spot 2 destined companions.

1 Lewa’s sword’s Air Katanas [toa]
strength+2
While at a forest site lewa gains Flight 1.

1 Gali’s Harpoon’s, water propellers [toa]
strength +2
while at a water site Gali gains Flight 1

2 •Pohatu’s Climber’s, Kodan ball [toa]
possession•hand weapon
Bearer must be Pohatu. He gains Archer and Flight 1. Power: Exert Pohatu and discard this possession to prevent a minion from being assigned to a skirmish until the regroup phase

2 •Onua’s Quake breakers [toa]
possession•hand weapon
strength +2
bearer must be Onua. If at an underground site he gains Flight 1. While you can spot no undestined matoran, at the start of each skirmish involving onua each minion he is skirmishing must exert.

1 The Great mask of X-ray Vision [toa]
possession•mask
Bearer must be a toa. If bearer is Kopaka he is strength +1 At the start of each of your turns you may reveal an opponents hand.

1 The Great Mask of levitation [toa]
possession•mask
Bearer must be a Toa. If bearer is Lewa he is Damage +1. Bearer gains Flight 1

1 The Great Mask of Underwater Breathing [toa]
possession•mask
If bearer is at an water site they gain Flight 1 (or flight 2 if bearer is Gali)

1 The Great Mask of Speed [toa]
possession•mask
duty +1
bearer must be a toa. If bearer is Pohatu at the beginning of your turn you may exert him to make the move limit plus 1 for that turn.

1 The Great mask of strength [toa]
possession•mask
Strength +1
Bearer must be a toa. If bearer is Onua he is damage +1

2 Toa Nuva Armor [toa]
possession•armor
bearer must be a Toa. They can take no more then 1 wound per skirmish phase.
each minion skirmishing bearer is strength -1.

1 Kopaka’s Shield [toa]
possession•shield
Each minion skirmishing Kopaka loses all damage bonuses, and all strength bonuses from possessions.

2 Ice attack [toa]
Event•power
Spot Kopaka bearing 2 or more possession (or exert Kopaka) to prevent a minion from skirmishing until the regroup phase

1 Wind Attack [toa]
event•power
Spot Lewa to discard all possessions borne by a minion.

2 Water attack [toa]
event•power
spot Gali bearing 2 or more possession to exert a minion and heal a companion.

1 Stone attack [toa]
event•Power
Exert pohatu to make a minion strength -2 (and if at a stone site wound that minion)

1 Earth Attack [toa]
Exert Onua twice and spot 2 possessions he is bearing to discard a minion.

3 •Unity, Duty, Destiny [none]
condition•support area
To play spot a toa, matoran and turaga. when you play this condition add a token here for each destined companion and each companion with duty over 5. fellowship remove a token from this card to draw a card or heal a companion. Skirmish remove a token from this card to make a companion strength +1. Regroup Remove 2 tokens from this card to discard a minion and make the move limit +1.

2 The three virtues [none]
condition•support area
Strength +1
vitality +1
duty +1
Bearer must be a companion. When you play this condition you may reinforce a token on Unity, Duty, Destiny. At the start of each of your turns add 1.

how are these?

please review them as in say what should be different about them.

ID know what the rashki’s names are so I will let you do them.
"DáinIronfoot"
TuragaTakanuva
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:51 pm
Nice ones sop!

(6)•Turahk[Makuta]
Minion • Rahkshi
Strength: 7
Vitality: 3
Site#: 4
Toil 2.
Each companion skirmishing Turahk is strength -1(or -2 if that companion is the mask-bearer).
Each free peoples skirmish event is twilight cost +1.

TTYL!
TT
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:25 am
hey other people care to review even if you don’t know what bionicle is you can review them.

TT with the (6) surround it by[] to make this 6
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards