LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Trading Forum
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:01 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Not fair for you, I think. Would you like some of the foils? I have foils from older sets, around 7th edition! Razz
I don't like YOU.
corvus
Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:33 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
R your foil lands Onslaught?
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:44 pm
Nops, none of them! I had stopped playing during Judgement, and got back in 9th Edition/Ravnica, so my cards will be from here on, and some things from 7th edition to Judgement, including Invasion, Planeshift, Apocalipse, Odissey, Torment and Judgement. I believe I have a foil Forest from Mercadian Masques, but it’s not mint... I traded for it, and the other guy wasn’t very careful, so it’s got a dent on it. Still, looks cool in my binder! Razz
I don't like YOU.
corvus
Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:28 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Well how about that forest and a (new) foil island, so we can get it ot 4 to 3?
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:17 pm
Done, although I remind you the forest is damaged. I have a foil island from Guildpact, I think. Let’s work this out further in PMs, shall we?
I don't like YOU.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:34 pm
Trying to Stir some movement here, updated with some commons/uncommons in my wants. However, I’ll hardly trade rares for those, unless it’s a REALLY good offer, or it’s a not-so-good rare like Experiment Kraj...
I don't like YOU.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:57 am
Slight update on wants and haves, more to come!
I don't like YOU.
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:18 pm
Hey! Um... my trade thread is way out of date by now...

I have more bops than you want and a valkyrie. Interested in nothing in particular except godless shrines and traitors, but also anything out of Simic Sky Swallower, Voidslimes, steam vents, Stomping ground, glimpse. Zap me a trade if you feel like it on PM and I’ll get back to you.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:25 pm
Updated
I don't like YOU.
physcosick
Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:29 pm
Did you update your wants? Because I am interested in any Rav block dual lands (except temple garden even though it wasn’t listed) and any Pain Lands you have (except brushland even though it wasn’t listed). Also your Moratorium Stones, Honorable Passage, MAYBE your Wildfires but it’s not a big deal (just for utility reasons and as a throw in).

As for what I have available to trade to you for them: 2 Call of the Herds, 2 Chars (1 slightly played), 1 Adakar Valkyrie, 1 Magus of the Scroll, and 4 Giant Solifuges (slightly played but still good) and maybe 2 burning tree shamans depending on your price and if my friend will be willing to trade them to me.

But if trade works out between us, I can start picking somethings up for you by trading at my store. What do you value Jittes? maybe I can pick up a couple... I’m not sure.

I’ll update my haves and wants later but right now I don’t have any cards on me, so I’ll have to wait for that.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Trading Forum