LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:42 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
No problem, I’d already figured it out. Very Happy
It simply doesn’t pay off, since our MTG Community is not quite that large right now... But Starter Decks would be nice, though, they cost SO much less in the US than here, see, a Starter Deck here, converting to US dollars, would cost something like U$ 13.50... Pretty steep, ain’t it? But what the hey, huh? At least I can buy the Starters here and complement them with Cobra Cards’ singles, that is, if they ever get here (I’m starting to HATE the brazilian Postal and Customs service even more each day, it’s been 12 days since my order was shipped, and these morons still didn’t delivered it...) Laughing
I don't like YOU.
mojo
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:40 pm
in all honesty, the ravnica green white token deck is good as well to learn. the starter decks are good but i did not learn as much about magic from them as i did from ravnica....the best way to learn is get an experienced player to teach you step by step. and teach u all the tricks of the trade...then after several months go to some tornaments, dont play at first but sit and observe the players for a while and see what they do and ask questions after the match. you’ll learn alot quickier that way.
physcosick
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:47 pm
mojo wrote:
the best way to learn is get an experienced player to teach you step by step. and teach u all the tricks of the trade...
thank you... thank you Dancing
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:16 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Yeah, Magic is MUCH easier to be learned "mouth to ear".
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion