LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
guido
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:13 pm
Hey guys, this is my version of the elven event deck using the 2 sons of Elrond. Hope you enjoy!

Fellowship (39 cards):

Galadriel, Bearer of Wisdom(RB) (use the ring you prefer, I suggest Resistance +2)

Companions:
Elladan, Son of Elrond (SF)
Elrohir, Son of Elrond (SF)
Cirdan, The Shipwright x2
Gildor Inglorion, Of the House of Finrod
Legolas, Greenleaf

Possesions:
Elven Sword x2
Banner of Elbereth x2
Phial of Galadriel x2
Nenya

Conditions:
Hope Comes x2
Glimpse of Fate x2

Events:
Supporting Fire x4
Defiance x4
Valor x4
Still Needed x4
Final Shot x4
The Seen and the Unseen x2

Strategy:
This is a simple deck to play with, you just dont have to be afraid of using as much events as needed. The only thing that can be considered a "combo" in the deck is Glimpse of Fait + Elven Sword + Banner of Elbereth,
so that you can lose and gain initiative many times. Good luck !
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:17 pm
sry, double post Embarassed delete this please.
Last edited by elf lvr on Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:18 pm
Hope Comes + Still Needed + Glimpse of Fate is also a sweet combo.

Drop some other events to put in Attunement and Uncertain Paths.

Use other companions besides Legolas and Gildor. Elrond, Celeborn, Arwen, Gil-Galad... whoever.

All in all, not bad.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:21 pm
I would add probably one more copy of Cirdan. I would also take out Hope comes and replace it with 2 copies of Shadow Between. i wouldn’t necessarily worry about the Phial of Galadriel or the Banners or the elven swords and just add more events. Instead opf Gildor and Lego I would probably add Gil-Galad Elven High King and instead of nenya add Narya Ring of Fire to give cirdan more vitality and also add Aiglos to give him another added vitality. Last but not least I would replace the see and unseen with Seclusion. and I think you should be set. I would go any larger with your deck but it could afford to get a little smaller but it does cycle very well so the size u have is ok.

Hope I helped,
WKBC
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
guido
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:24 pm
Thanks for the suggestion guys, but WKBC, I keep in the possesons to close the combo, and these companios I use or kind to stop swarming, about taking out the phials, I would rather not, because I use The One Ring, Such a Weight to Carry, but that’s just me saying. Shadow Between isn’t used because the elfs don’t usually get to many wounds and hope comes can be a great help whe you want to run!
As for the events I don’t like Attenuament, I’me not really that lucky, and Uncertain Paths isn’t that good, besides, I can use my shadow to shuffle my deck( I’ll post it as soon as I’m done changing it).
thanks for the advice thow.
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:27 pm
Still Needed + Attunement. You don’t need luck... but each to his own i suppose. Wink
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
guido
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:30 pm
could be a good idea, hadn’t actually thought of that! Smile
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:31 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
humm

banners work well wih SN but you don’t need the swords.

replace gildor and leg with celeborn and E,WTH

otherwise if you can get seclusion put it in.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:32 pm
Banners also work well with Still Needed... and glimpse of fate of course... gosh i love elves.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
guido
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:34 pm
Swords combo with Glimpse of fate, I already tested the deck without them, and it gets worst.
And again I’m just saying tha I keep In these companions to try to hold swarming a little bit, since thats the only thing that really hurts this deck!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded