LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
reggierockz
Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:08 pm
A proper elven event deck should set up early, and choke the rest of the game, playing only events. I’ve never had a problem against Turbo Corruption, seeing how your key conditions such as Sense of Obligation will get discarded before they even do any damage.
"They have a cave troll."
bobtheorc
Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:20 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
WitchKingBlkCapt wrote:
Orc Corruption would take it out easy too. Anything that isn’t skirmish winning based would do pretty well against it.

Orc corp depends on the Freeps player not having events.
SO it shouldn’t work against this deck
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:36 pm
Yeah I had a brain fart so shoot me already. But my other statement still stands in that anything that isn’t real;ly skirmish based will take it out.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:42 pm
Ninja Gollum against this. Twisted Evil Seclusion is a good card to include in any Elven deck. It even works against Moria swarms. Good-bye goblin swarms or goblin armory. And getting rid of an NG condition...

I love to splash gandalf in any of my decks, and he works especially well in Elven decks. Condition and burden removal... plus telepathy help.

Gandalf, Manager of Wizards + Pallando + Glamdring, Foe-Hammer + Brooding on Tomorrow + Elven Telepathy = Shocked
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
bobtheorc
Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:41 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Also Desert Lord archery can hurt.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:32 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
against an elven event deck that has 3-4 companions archery kills if it is in your meta maybe a couple elven cloaks (or to lose intiative lightfootedness)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legolamb
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:47 pm
Bobtheorcs Elven Event deck is killer with just Elrohir, Elladan and Galadriel Dancing
I know BobtheOrc, sickofpalantirs, Peterpot and all the other Iowans. And I have an evil plan to KILL them, HA HA HA HA HA(just kidding)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded