LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:18 pm
ingold55 wrote:
ok, here is another question. i have the gimli ring bearer, and the R+ ring. can i have the one ring on gimli, and have the R+ ring on him too?

thanks
ingold Cool

Yes,

ingold55 wrote:
one more thing. say i have an ally that is not at his home site, can i still use his card text?

thanks
ingold Cool

Yes. The ally's site is only to tell you where he can skirmish and participate in archery fire.

.... Wink
ingold55
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:13 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
when a card says "reveal a card on top of your draw deck, if it is X culture wound a minion." do you get to take that card into hand after you do that, or do you discard it?

thanks
ingold Cool
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:20 pm
ingold55 wrote:
when a card says "reveal a card on top of your draw deck, if it is X culture wound a minion." do you get to take that card into hand after you do that, or do you discard it?

Neither. You put it back on top of your deck, unless it says to do otherwise.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
ingold55
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:23 pm
hand axe says " this possession may be borne in addition to one other hand weapon." does that mean i can have two hand axes and one dwarven axe? i don't think i can, but i wanted to make sure.

thanks,
ingold Cool
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:20 am
ingold55 wrote:
hand axe says " this possession may be borne in addition to one other hand weapon." does that mean i can have two hand axes and one dwarven axe? i don't think i can, but i wanted to make sure.

thanks,
ingold Cool

No. It says "in addition to one other hand weapon." When you have 2 hand axes, they spot eachother and there is no room for Dwarven Axe or Heavy Axe or Axe of Khazad-Dum....
ingold55
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:43 pm
how many rings can one character bear?
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:50 pm
Not counting The One Ring, a character can only bear one ring. The One Ring can be borne in addition to a normal ring, since The One Ring doesn't count as a normal ring.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
ingold55
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:39 pm
how do the follower and aid characters work? i didn’t see anything about them in the comprehensive rule book.

Pipsqueak
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:14 pm
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 Posts: 331 Location: A northerner down south
Followers are slightly complex, but i can explain them a little.
Where it says "Aid", there will be a dash afterwards. What ever is after that dash ((2), add a burden, etc.), that’s what you have to do to transfer that follower card to a companion.
The one thing i’m not sure of, is whether you play a follower to your support area, or with your characters (until you transfer it).

Hope this helps Wink
Long live the southern bros. Homage
Cobra
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:41 pm
Followers are played to your support area, and when transferred they are "borne" like possessions -- until the regroup phase, when they return to your support area.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions