LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
legolamb
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:36 pm
Sites:
Woody End
East Road
Anduin Banks
Shores of Nen Hithoel
Caras Galadhon
Trollshaw Forest

Companions:
Madril, Ranger of Ithilien
Duilin, Ranger From Blackroot Vale
Halbarad, Ranger of the North
Boromir, Defender of Minas Tirith
Aragorn, Guide and Protector
Frodo, Protected by Many

Possessions:
4 Gondorian Blade
Ranger’s Cloak
2 Hobbit Sword
Events:

Well-Traveled
Pathfinder
Conditions:

There and Back Again

The idea of the deck is to have Madril(to play forests or rivers for Duilin) and Duilin(for an 8 Strength companion) in the starting fellowship, bid high to go first, cycle with Frodo, Play and replace sites and so on and so forth. Keep in mind my budget is about 30 bucks and I actually have other cards. Please Post!
Exclamation :!:And the card limit is 38. Please Suggest good Skirmish Events for the Deck
Last edited by legolamb on Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:40 am; edited 4 times in totalI know BobtheOrc, sickofpalantirs, Peterpot and all the other Iowans. And I have an evil plan to KILL them, HA HA HA HA HA(just kidding)
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:29 pm
I made a similar deck here.

But that’s just how I like to play it. Very Happy Splashing smeagol is never that bad an idea, and path control decks usually like to choke and double almost every site. You could probably do without some of those companions, and you should use your events to play sites, not Ranger of Westernesse. Aragorn, Guide and Protector is good for getting rid of pesky minions. With Halbarad and a couple of citadel of minas tirith...

Why have armor of the citadel and armor? Just use more Pathfinder or Well-Traveled instead. Add another hobbit sword. If you plan on doubling, you’ll need it as fast as possible.

Why use Anarion if you don’t have any skirmish events?

Saga, I will go, I’m sorry, but they’re all uneeded.

Choke and double... choke and double... choke and double...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
legolamb
Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:32 am
I agree With you But this is only the first draft, and those are cards I have assembled at this moment in my deck box Ill have to purchase most of the stuff you will suggest like Well-Traveled And which Smeagol?
I know BobtheOrc, sickofpalantirs, Peterpot and all the other Iowans. And I have an evil plan to KILL them, HA HA HA HA HA(just kidding)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded