LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
40%
  [ 2 ]  40%

40%
  [ 2 ]  40%

20%
  [ 1 ]  20%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 5
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:05 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
I think i either gave you a 4 or a 5, I’m sure as hell wouldn’t give a 3 for this piece or work. I mean, as r2d2quino "nicely" put it, my Muse Vessel build got a 3, so...
But you’re still winning, so that’s cool.
I don't like YOU.
physcosick
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:13 am
I know but I know who gave me my 5s. I know u gave me a 4. I assumed R2D2 gave me a 4. Now I look on here and i have a 3. Assuming it’s a magic player I think the only one’s left are La sin grail and the first... plus cobra but why would he do it... unless it was a LoTR player... All in all it doesn’t really matter right now... I would just like people who vote for me to give me a little explanation and not just be cowards in the back and just vote and run away. You gave me a 3 for a reason, so I would like to know why. Thats all... I thought it was a requirement for the site to comment when you vote but whatever... even so it’s good etiquette.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:18 am
It IS a requirement. You can’t vote unless you post SOMETHING of a review (even a "cool" or "uncool" will do, but it has to be there), although I believe Cobra could vote without doing it. However: he never does that, and he would NEVER give your article ANYTHING less that a 4. Oh, btw, could you find it in your time to review my MTG Card Shop (link in my sig), in the Lord of the Rings session, so cards don’t become too unbalanced? Most readers there are either LotR players, new players to MTG or both. Razz
And let’s face it, I’m better at making cards that writing articles. Wink

EDIT: At least you know where your grades came from, I wish I knew, for instance, WHY my Rubber Field was the only rated article before the end of the month, and where my other grades came from! Laughing
I don't like YOU.
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:31 am
I’m pretty darn sure I gave you a 4. If it makes a difference, I can ask cobra, but I’m pretty sure you win for the month anyway so it doesn’t matter.

A while back, there used to be rampant hate 1-ing. It was disgusting. I’m glad to see there’s no more of that. There’s not even any twos. I wouldn’t complain too hard if I were you. I remember a time when I got like 5 5’s and 3 1’s for a win.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:42 am
Yeah, I read an article from inresponse that clearly showed that, I was about to ask him if it was something like it. I mean, I can’t remember the article right now, but is was a fairly good article, with a bunch of 5’s and 4’s, and all of a sudden a ONE! Can’t believe that there are people that childish... But yes, ever since I’ve been here, we haven’t got that anymore.

EDIT:
Cobra wrote:
PeterPot, please give a reason for voting the way you do -- especially if giving a very low rating. Votes that are clearly cast in bad faith will be removed. In fact, petty voters will usually find that their votes for all articles are removed.

Everyone else, please stay on topic. Wink

You can check what this is all about here.
As you can see, physco, don’t worry, if something like this starts happening, Cobra’ll take care of things. For now, let’s just believe it was a carefully thought vote (after all, it didn’t have any influence in the results, and it didn’t sip away gp from you, either). After all, as a law student, I have to give people the benefit of the doubt. Wink
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Strategy Article Contest