LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Gate Troll
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:56 am
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
...most embarrasing game? Mine was the time my sister
got Lurtz, Minion of the White Wizard down to 3 strength,
then used Uruviel, Maid of Lorien to kill him. Embarassed Embarassed
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:09 am
I don’t really have an embarrassing game. I do have a couple of awesum ones though. There was one game when Legolas Beat the Balrog. I had another where I was on site nine and the dude played 9 minions against my 9 companions so i said go ahead and place them all on frodo since we knew i had the win. Their strength was 118 Igot my frodo up to str 68 and I said GG. Another good one was turbo corrupting hobbits. That is hard because my opponent had Tolman Cotton out, not mention hobbits are just plain hard to corrupt. My other great one was playing Underfoot swarms and watching my Dad’s mouth drop when I dropped 14 minions on site seven which happened to be Cavern Entrance. Ok I will stop typing so much now.

Cheers,
WKBC
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
Gagnut
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:58 pm
I don’t have embassising, I have furious Evil or Very Mad like one time, I got so mad that my friend was discarding Oligi of MOrdor with Itilien blade Evil or Very Mad Mad Sad
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:14 pm
My most embarrassing game by far was against AL. I was using gondor, he used Wraith corruption. I played two companions and a possession, I believe, and then moved. He dropped Enquea, Ringwraith in Twilight and two Resistance becomes unbearable, exhausting Isildur. I assign off and take a wound. I couldn’t have stopped it. True, it’s what burden, but what does that matter, right?

Return to Its Master.

I died.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Hazael
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:48 pm
Maybe the one against Burton... He had a cooperative deck with shadow and freeps discarding strategy. At site 9 he sat with just an exhausted ring-bearer, and just then I ran out of cards to play! Yeah, he just walked it to 9 exhausted. And I had an archery shadow deck too. (pretty effective against his other companions)

On another note. I have a very surpising game against bibfortuna:

He had 11 minions to my 3 companions on site 4. I told him I could handle the swarm no problem with PATHS, so he decided to place only 1 minion on the RB! and let the rest of the companions die. Next move I got extremely lucky by drawing another 4 companions. He walked the whole way thinking that he had the win either way, but I jumped 6 to 7 and ran to 9 as he was decked-out! Cool
Last edited by Hazael on Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in totalSome of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:58 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
what is PATHS?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:04 pm
Power According To His Stature
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
PorterTroll
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:24 pm
I hate that card! Evil or Very Mad
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:27 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:
Power According To His Stature

ahh I used to have one of those.

good card.

having a lurtz get killed by a little elvish maid that must be embarrsing. (anyone ever seen the ask the person below a question on decipher?)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:29 pm
It might be annoying at least to play a sauron, and have both his skirmishes cancelled by No Visitors. I’ve never had that happen to me, but I have done it to a few people...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion