LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:09 pm
Beyo wrote:
Quote:

PS: There are at least 2 skirmish events that I know of...

Yes you're right..my mistake..now i see you point..i never managed to get 2 copies of Hollowing of Isengards Sad

Well, I was the original owner of this deck, and when I played it I had either 3 or 4 hollowings in it at all times. I bought them strait from Cobra @ 1 dollar a piece. But I see they're out now...

Phazanzar wrote:
Yeah, I've noticed this deck is almost better at swarming than doing what I intended it to.

I'll try to get it more play time to get a better feel for it and give you a good review on how it does.

You don't remember the time when I played this deck against Hazael this past summer? when I had 14 some minions against his 6 companions. And he KILLED them ALL?
Hazael
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:18 pm
Hazael wrote:
hehehe that was funny Smile

1. I think I remember killing ur Durin III with my strategic wounds with my southrons. Then, my freepeoples got wasted, so I dint get a chance to finish it lol. I dont think it was the same game tho.
2. When you guys gained up on me with swarms... With 7 twilight, you got out like 7 minions against my 4 companions! I held that off with new errands, shadowplays, and various other archery and skirmish cards; and got away with few wounds because of my banner of westernesses. That ended my moving two sites each turn quick. On my next turn, you guys got 12 minions out against my 5 companions! Sad I did alittle better then i thought i would, but my Frodo was still overwhelmed against like 3-4 minions. If I had those two New Errands during that turn, I would have held off to the next site lol.

please read it again. Confused
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:21 pm
Hazael wrote:
Hazael wrote:
hehehe that was funny Smile

1. I think I remember killing ur Durin III with my strategic wounds with my southrons. Then, my freepeoples got wasted, so I dint get a chance to finish it lol. I dont think it was the same game tho.
2. When you guys gained up on me with swarms... With 7 twilight, you got out like 7 minions against my 4 companions! I held that off with new errands, shadowplays, and various other archery and skirmish cards; and got away with few wounds because of my banner of westernesses. That ended my moving two sites each turn quick. On my next turn, you guys got 12 minions out against my 5 companions! Sad I did alittle better then i thought i would, but my Frodo was still overwhelmed against like 3-4 minions. If I had those two New Errands during that turn, I would have held off to the next site lol.

please read it again. Confused

What are you talking about? When was this?
Hazael
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:29 pm
Quote:
You don't remember the time when I played this deck against Hazael this past summer? when I had 14 some minions against his 6 companions. And he KILLED them ALL?

were u not talking about me?
lol watever u pwnd me! ok
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:48 pm
Phazanzar wrote:
theOmnipotentOne wrote:
That has nothing to do with what I said.

I was trying to get at the fact that when I used the deck, I was always swarming and either winning or losing.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded