LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
100%
  [ 17 ]  100%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 17
maxidoodle
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:18 pm
PorterTroll wrote:
Felipe Musco wrote:
Thanks, maxidoodle! Means a lot to me, after all, your Fruit Loops deck kicks ass, hands down, too! Very Happy

I beat his "Fruit Loops" deck all the time! Wink Very Happy Nonetheless, it is quite an impressive deck! Very Happy

Only, you’ve never played my Fruit Loops deck. I should put it back together and play you next time. Very Happy
My deck of doom:
One Combo to Rule them All

maxidoodle's Haves/Wants
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:29 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Thanks, CG and TheShyzle!
To CG: yep, since I wrote that decklist quicker than the other ones, after elf lvr requested it, I made some minor mistakes. Library is what your draw deck is called in Magic. My bad... Fixed now! Mr. Green
PS: Thanks for not voting me down for the mistakes!
I don't like YOU.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:23 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Felipe Musco wrote:

PS: Thanks for not voting me down for the mistakes!

No sweat. I don’t vote down on typos, even if they’re annoying. Unless the writer is given ample warning, and still has them in there. Then I get somewhat annoyed.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
PorterTroll
Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:10 pm
maxidoodle wrote:
PorterTroll wrote:
Felipe Musco wrote:
Thanks, maxidoodle! Means a lot to me, after all, your Fruit Loops deck kicks ass, hands down, too! Very Happy

I beat his "Fruit Loops" deck all the time! Wink Very Happy Nonetheless, it is quite an impressive deck! Very Happy

Only, you’ve never played my Fruit Loops deck. I should put it back together and play you next time. Very Happy

Oh, your fruit loops deck, I thought you were talking about your refuge rainbow deck, my mistake, sorry maxidoodle. Very Happy (but in response, yes, I’d love to play against it sometime!)
Gate Troll
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:19 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
It would be unfair to give anything but a 5. Awesome! Homage Homage
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:24 pm
Thank you, GT! Appreciated!
I don't like YOU.
ingold55
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:16 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
I will say the word that comes to mind. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

I started reading this article, and thought "o great a long article. Confused might as well get this read. Rolling Eyes" This has got to be one of my favorite articles! the length is not a problem since you kept my attention through it all, and it is very informative, and complete!

Right up with the tops! Great Job! perfect, and amazing! it is AWSOME!

in case you haven’t guessed, I LOVED IT!
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:43 pm
Thanks, Ingold! Homage Posts like these make all the trouble worth it! It’s set, I’ll write another one on "unusual" gameplay formats! Hopefully it will be ready until next month...
I don't like YOU.
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:50 pm
wow, nine fives... this is doing better than The Time of the Elves is Over!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:55 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
This is, like, the ULTIMATE CC article. Seriously. The effort alone makes it that good.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest