LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
100%
  [ 17 ]  100%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 17
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:56 pm
I hope my article gets this good of reviews...

Good one, Felipe! I’m soooooo glad my article won’t be going up agianst this, its clearly this month’s winner.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:58 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Embarassed
Guys, you’re making me blush, c’mon... (thank you all Mr. Green )
I wouldn’t dream to compare my article with The Gandalf Splash, The Time of Elves is Over OR Threats and Toads: Understanding Ninja Gollum, both parts. Btw, what’s become of Pipeweed?
I don't like YOU.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:48 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Off doing something...I think he mentioned it elsewhere on another thread...he’ll be back.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
maxidoodle
Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:33 am
Ah, CG, I just noticed you’re stuck on Level 47 of the Riddle Game as well. How long have you been on it? It’s been three months for me...

If some idiot even DARES to spite Felipe by giving this article a 3 or lower, I will decree a mass pwnage upon the heretic! Twisted Evil (jk) But, seriously, If this thing doesn’t get a perfect 5, I will be ticked beyond human reason.
My deck of doom:
One Combo to Rule them All

maxidoodle's Haves/Wants
taipan
Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:36 am
I’m finally done, and after all I need to tell you: every single word of other guys are truth, great work, good job, awesome, the best of the month!
VERY,
VERY,
VERY,
VERY,
VERY,
VERY,
VERY GOOD JOB!!!
5 for sure!
Homage Homage
Congratulations Dancing Dancing Applause Applause
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:39 am
Thanks! Bom ver um brasileiro por aqui! Wink
I don't like YOU.
taipan
Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:20 pm
Também fico feliz em saber que não sou o único brazuca.
O elogio anterior foi honesto, o artigo tá realmente muito completo Felipe, parabéns.
r2d2quino
Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:26 pm
I’ve just read this article, and I don’t know squat about this game, but the author asked me to read it (almost 2 weeks ago, by the way, if my bro’ didn’t tell meto read it, I probably wouldn’t have, and he also said I could manifest both our opinions with this post right now), so here I am! I think the structure is very good, and it’s very well written, catching the attention of the crowd, and the idea of mentioning the Find Tool was a nice touch. Good thinking on Prices, although I’ve already seen it in your Magic article. Well, I think the amount of stars you received speak for itself.
Actually, I’ve been wanting to ask you, did you write this article and the one on Magic at the same time? Boy, that must have been one hell of a burden! Congratulations, I hope your Magic article gets an equal amount of stars. Applause
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:32 pm
Actually, I was afraid people wouldn’t bother reading an article by me right away, since this is my first one here, so I requested it in order to tweak the article before others read it. But thanks anyway, I appreciate all your trouble, have a gp as a token of my appreciation! Wink
And to taipan, you wouldn’t happen to play MTG also, now would you? (Ah, sim, eu voltei pro inglês pq senão a galera daqui não vai entender lhufas, mas se for pra mandar PM eu mando em português mesmo! E valeu de novo pelo elogio! Se tudo der certo, mês que vem tem outro... Mr. Green )
I don't like YOU.
taipan
Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:42 pm
I never play MTG. I start to play LOTR a few years ago (4 I think) but is VERY hard to find people ’round here ( DF) to play, so I play with my family.
Some things I’m learning just now Embarassed
(Depois queria te perguntar uns trecos sobre o CC já que vc tá aqui ha mais tempo q eu, ok? Mr. Green )

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest