LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
100%
  [ 17 ]  100%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 17
Cobra
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:52 pm
More goodies will be coded eventually, but the forum shop is taking a backseat to the real card shop -- it’s been busy lately, and some big changes are coming up soon... Rolling Eyes

Back to the topic -- this is a whale of an article! My only small gripe is that the title/description/opening hook made me expect a more general analysis of block formats, whereas the actual content of your article is focused almost entirely on Fellowship block. (I definitely like the approach you took, but I think it could be "labeled" better.)

Really great work, another solid five from me. Cheers
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
maxidoodle
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:45 pm
Gimli, Son on Gloin, is misspelled "Song of Gloin" in one of your decklists. If you use CTRL+F (or Command + f if youre on a mac), and type in "song of gloin", you’ll find it very quickly. Just thought you might want to fix that, although the error itself is very minor. Wink
My deck of doom:
One Combo to Rule them All

maxidoodle's Haves/Wants
fearlessknight
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:22 pm
My hats off to you. This is a long article but by no means was it boring. I think it is an outstanding piece of work and you get a solid 5 from me. Very Happy
Gate Troll
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:47 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Ya know Felipe, you’ve gotten 26 GP out of this article. Shocked
Lucky you.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:22 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
REALLY?!? Shocked Wow, thanks, guys!
I don't like YOU.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:29 pm
To maxidoodle: thanks, fixed that!
To Cobra: it was strategicly written like that on purpose. Wink You see, I thought: "if I name it after Fellowship Block only, it’ll draw less attention from readers", but I DID gave a small "hint" of flavor in the decription... Then, I also mentioned that I’d focus on Fellowship Block again DURING the Introduction, but by then most readers had already gotten interested by the format, and kept on. Tricky, but premeditated. Mr. Green
Oh, yes, and thanks everyone for the straight 5’s, so far! Looking good.
I don't like YOU.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:53 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
ya know I think this article might get streight 5’s.

I mean 14?

also that 28 Gp plus i have awarded you another 2.

thats 30 right there.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:10 pm
Yes, I’m suddenly finding myself in love with the gp-handling system, at last! Mr. Green Btw, does anyone knows if, should I buy "Custom Title", I’d be able to change it at will? Or it’s 100 gp per change?
I don't like YOU.
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:15 pm
I think it’s 100 per change, but I’m not sure.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:01 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
plus I believe it replaces the stars and LOTR expert thing.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest