LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:51 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Berethor slowly opened his eyes, still in the dark rooms of Moria. He then took the arrow out of his chest - only a slight wound, it didn’t went too deep, thanks to the elf’s armor. "I didn’t even know his name! Thank you, fallen friend". Aeons spent dwelling through the world had made Berethor’s judgement of friends a little difficult to understand by most people, except maybe by the Dwarves and Elves. He looked around, but there was nothing to be seen, no Balrog at all, only one of the two Men, unconscious. He sheated the man’s sword back, and started carrying him back to the entrance, a long, slow walk, due to the pain he now felt from the Goblins cuts - probably poisoned.
When he got to the area where he found the elf, he moved towards the dead body, taking the Elven Brooch that ornated his cloak: "I’ll see that this gets to your home land safely one day, I promise!". In his head, he thought he heard a faint voice saying "Thank you", something he had never heard before. He concentrated harder, "Tell me your name! Please, I need to know!", and he heard the voice saying "Llanowar", before it disappeared, never to be heard again by Berethor in his life. This was the first time he ever talked to the dead... but not the last.
I don't like YOU.
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:04 pm
From their vantage point, Tuilin and Lyon saw Radagast drive away the Balrog, and folow it into the depths. But now a horde of goblins was ready to swarm over their fallen comrades, and the wizard, also. With a mighty cry, Lyon turned back, and with the other elves at his heels, carged the horde of orcs.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:20 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin Charged with the rest of the elves, they clashed with the frontrunners of the goblins. Then he heard a horn behind him thinking it was more goblins he spun around. It wasn’t more Goblins, it was ithildon with a legion of dwarves a cheer went up as the dwarves charged down.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
fingolfin
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:49 pm
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
Down in the pit of Moria lived a strange old man...A strange old man with a strange old history. But that would take many days to tell the tale so a summary.

Mining with Dwarfs one minute
Falling
landing on bewieldered goblins
drives them away.
can’t get back
lives off of Goblins

Anyway he was aware of many going ons, bodies fell in the pit periodicly. The carrcasses gave away what happens. One day a big orc fell with his head a little later. That meant the goblins were happy. Thats how he lived, he was know as "The Beast" to the goblins and they just ignored him. He was always trying to get out. But everytime he got up a bit by climbing the goblins shot at him. But now was different. strange bodies falling more fell than goblins and stronger. Something was changing, as if the mountin it’s self was changing. A different draft was coming down, as if there was something good up there.

He snorted to himself, "Something good...in Moria?...Hah, nothing good has lived in moria for a long while.
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
Aragorn_Ellessar
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:36 pm
Ithildon charged with his dwarves, knocking dwarves as they went. He soon reached the bewildered group, who, heartened at his coming had fought on with more strength then before. Nothing could stand before them as they charged the group of goblins that stood in there way.
One Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One thing to bring them all
And In the darkness bind them
Gagnut
Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:01 pm
Gognut sent his troops forward, with their only orders to kill the intruders, the leigions of moria had not had a good fight since before they could remember. Gognut had brought out his Cave trolls first, the stupid beasts caused damage, but only managed to kill a few dwarves before the trolls were dead or dying from their wounds. HE decided that it would be better to get them out in the depths of moria, and surround them there. He drew back his forces, the dwarves followed, but they could not catch the stealthy goblins.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:02 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Berethor was eager for a fight, his eyes burning with rage, the thought of his elven friend (?) lying dead in the depths of Moria, forever. After delivering the Man’s body to the elves, he unsheated his katana, held the hilt firmly with both hands, and waited in the shadows, anticipating the bloodshed he was about to get into.
I don't like YOU.
ingold55
Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:39 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Durial awoke suddenly he saw a man holding a sword standing above him. he lept up and grabbed for flame. the man turned and explained their situation. Durail listened to the approaching feet. it was goblins! He pulled his fighting dagger, the goblins came running by, and Durail and his new found ally jumped into the crowd. the goblins not expecting this fell back towards the dwarves who comminsed into a great slaughter of goblins. Very soon it was mass chaos.

"STay at this possisson don’t move to far from the others. we arn’t that strong!"
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:49 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin ran up to durail "are all the soldiers here or are there some back at our camp is so we should either try to bring them here or get to them"
(I55 please answer this I am trying to figure otu what exactly is going on.)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gagnut
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:32 pm
"Fall back you maggots, the archers are trying to aim at the invaders, fall back to the underdeeps, slaugter them in the darkness of the pit"
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing