LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:42 pm
Gollum, Mad Thing
Gollum, Dark as Darkness
Gollum, Hopeless
Shelob, Her Ladyship x3
Promise Keeping x2
Not This Time! x2
Hidden Even From Her x2
Fat One Wants It x2
Incited x2
Plotting
Final Strike x2
Web x2
Captured by the Ring x3
Horribly Strong x2
Led Astray x2
Little Snuffler x3
Sudden Strike x2
Unseen Foe x2

This deck is standard format, and needs to be slimmed down, and improved in any way possible. I would love your feedback!
Last edited by elf lvr on Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
PorterTroll
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:11 pm
Ditch: 1 Plotting, 1 Gollum, Mad Thing, 1 Shelob, Her Ladyship, 1 Final Strike, and 3 Treacherous Little Toad, that should slim it down a bit! Very Happy
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:32 pm
Cool, done.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:00 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Ditch Hidden Even from Her, since you actually want Gollum to survive into the regroup phase. He could get killed off if he skirmishes fierce. Change Hopeless for another Gollum, perhaps? He’s not very useful, unless your meta packs Isildur, Bearer of Heirlooms. Gollum, Vile Creature would be a good one.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:24 pm
Okay, I might ditch hidden, although it is usefull once your shadow gets set up. I want to keep around those threats for Not This Time! not to pump Gollum (hopefully he can kill companions without having to win skirmishes through strength), but maybe some more DaD or Mad Thing?

How about:

-1 Gollum Hopeless
-1 Hidden Even From Her

+1 Gollum, Mad Thing
+1 Not This Time! perhaps?
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
PorterTroll
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:56 pm
You don’t need to add another Gollum, Mad Thing when you take out Gollum, Hopeless (which I agree with CG when I say that he is mostly useless). Just add another Captured by the Ring, it’s cheaper and it adds a threat! Very Happy
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:26 pm
You definitely need 4x Captured by the Ring. You might also still want to include Vile Creature, just in case you run into Aragorn’s Bow, Ranger’s Longbow. Use those threats to pump Gollum up by 8 or so strength!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:29 pm
I don’t think removing the threats with VC would be a good idea... the Freeps could just add them all again next turn for a bunch of wounds. Smile
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:34 pm
Yeah, IK. But in a pinch, VC might come in handy. Don’t count him out, especially if you don’t pull a Not This Time! early on.
Pegasus
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:16 pm
I like use Gollum decks.
Tomorrow I will go to play and I will use a deck based on Nazgul-Morcs threats-burdens Ninja Gollum deck.

It is very nice to look at your opponent when practically everybody is wounded, and you play The With King Morgul King, Gollum dark as darkness and then discard Gollum with Horribly Strong, and kill a lot of companions!! Twisted Evil
Last edited by Pegasus on Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard