LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
16%
  [ 1 ]  16%

50%
  [ 3 ]  50%

33%
  [ 2 ]  33%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 6
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Hey, you play Magic, too? Check out my new article there, I’ve written quite a piece of work this month, I think!
I don't like YOU.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:39 pm
corvus wrote:

1 BESIEGERS

1.1 History

Besiegers (First) turned up during the 7th edition (The Return of the King) and made quite an impression. They were one of the most popular shadows of their times as their abilities could counter many fp (Free Peoples) tactics (What abilities? What did they counter?). During the release of the 8th edition (Siege of Gondor), their strategy was enhanced as many powerful cards were added to their arsenal (Like...?). Reflections added 2 cards good enough for every Sauron shadow because of their ability (What cards? Why were they so good?). Finally, the 10th edition (Mount Doom) was the last set to expand (In which way? Did it expand the possibilities, or just the card pool?) the selecions for besiegers as the Sauron culture the way we know it, had finished its circle.

Your writing skills still need a little polishing. Check my comments in red, to see what I mean (and that’s just the intro). It’s MUCH improved since your last version, I’ll give you that, but that’s the trademark of an article written too fast. Now, even though you try to beef it up, it’s harder to make it come out nicely. I’ll wait to vote, so you can secure your 4, since right now, in my book, it still doesn’t deserve a 4, but OF COURSE it deserves more than a 3, and there’s no such thing as 3,5 or 3,8... Think
I don't like YOU.
corvus
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:41 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Of cource, i’ll check it out tomorrow (altough i’m just an amature in MTG). Hope you enjoyed mine after the surgery... Smile
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:56 pm
Yes, much better, as I said!
I don't like YOU.
Gate Troll
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:17 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
4. It wasn’t boring but it did seem like it belonged in the clinic.
Good Work! Very Happy
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
corvus
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:13 pm
Just made my final editings! I tried to formalize the style even more, and i think i cannot make it any better. I can only check for spelling errors, although i think i eliminated all of them.
So FM, is a 4 now possible? And how about you PW?
I hope i didn’t let you down guys.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:29 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I think PW already voted someone had better be able to give some good reasons to give thsi updated article a 3...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:38 pm
I think a 3 was given before the article was updated. I’ve already given it a four, though...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:45 pm
Hey, my 4 is already there! Nice job!
I don't like YOU.
corvus
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:46 pm
Well, i thought he said he will wait, but hey, no big deal don’t worry about it. Thanks anyway.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest