LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Fellowship Block
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:10 pm
Look in the LotR gameplay questions, there is a list of x- and r- listed cards stickied in there.

About the shadow action thing, you can take as many as you like during a phase, but they can’t double up. You take one action at a time. You can’t pair a card that says: Fellowship: Play X, it’s twilight cost is -X and a card that says Fellowship: Play X from your draw deck, because they are seperate actions to play the card. Each effect requires you to play the card USING THAT EFFECT AND THAT EFFECT ONLY. Now, if there is a card that says: X is twilight cost -2, that effect is permant, ever lasting, it happens forever and ever, it doesn’t have to be triggered. So if you used another card to play X, it would automatically be that -2, because the other card makes it so, forever and always. Also, each time actions (like on Goblin armory) trigger seperately from one action, so four of those activate at once.

Gosh, I hope that made sense.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Sensei
Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:13 pm
It made sense, thanx for the help Smile

I’m going to look at those lists asap, i was actually typing another decklist of mine, i’m going to finish that first. Smile

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Fellowship Block