LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
syndrome
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:28 pm
So I fell in love with dunland. I’ll still be running my goblin biggie deck most of the time, but I think it would be sweet to create a dunland deck to mess around with.

so without further ado,

Phazanzar’s Dunland Site Control Shadow Deck (PDSCSD?) [34, needs to be slimmed to 32]:
Minions [21]:
x2 •Saruman, Rabble-rouser
x2 •Wulf, Dunlending Chieftain
x2 •Hillman Horde
x2 Hillman Tribe
x2 Dunlending Ransacker
x3 Hillman Band
x3 Hillman Rabble
x3 Dunlending Looter
x2 Dunlending Elder
Conditions [6, would like to get it to 4]
x2 •No Refuge
x2 No Defense
x2 No Retreat (x2 no defense, or x2 no retreat, or x1 of each?)
Possessions 3:
x3 War Club (should I switch for Iron Axe?)
Events 4:
x2 Wake of Destruction
x2 Too Long Have These Peasants Stood

Strategy:
Use Wulf, Hillman Tribe, Denlending Ransacker, and Hillman Band to take control of sites. Then try to stack Hillman Rabbles and Denlending Looters on to activate conditions/help swarm late game.

Horde adds bonuses, Saruman is for extra strength, and the Elders are nice, cheap, semi-big, and fierce when their conditions are met.

No Refuge is used for extra twilight, No Defense is used to use extra twilight (prevent from wasting) and nullify the free peoples weapons. No Retreat is used to force your opponent to move for easier swarming/more twilight to work with. War Club is for strength bonus, and to remove freeps possesions.

Wake of Destruction to make your minions fierce and TLHTPS to remove condions -- use this one smartly.

C&C?
http://myspace/delicatesituation
Beyo
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:56 pm
Intresting but...no HIDES in such deck?
For Controlling Sites Freca is much better choice.
Then , use Ready To Fall and Constantly threatening to play your minion from discard.
I use Bound By Rage and Over the Isen...sometimes help with skirmishes.
If you want some fun in site control deck add Southron Archer x4 Smile)
Time in the universe may be eternal..our patience is not
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:29 pm
Beyo wrote:
Intresting but...no HIDES in such deck?
For Controlling Sites Freca is much better choice.
Then , use Ready To Fall and Constantly threatening to play your minion from discard.
I use Bound By Rage and Over the Isen...sometimes help with skirmishes.
If you want some fun in site control deck add Southron Archer x4 Smile)

Let's see here, if he wanted a Freca, it would cost him 5 dollars. If he wanted the Site Control to work, he would want 2 or 3. And 2 or 3 hides @ 7.50 a piece. This would cost $25-$27.50 more, I know Phazanzar, he doesn't have that kind of money just lying around. He's genna try to make this deck work without the high-costing cards. And when he fails, he's genna save his money.
Hazael
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:05 pm
since when did u have these cards? u must have been shopping on CC lately Wink

Wolf is ok, but I recommend taking him out. He cost too much and (out of my personal experience) is much harder to take control of sites with. If you like him tho... I have 2 that im not using.

I have also found that too many non-minion shadow cards can hurt you later on in the game. Sad ...espessially when you have no refuges.
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
syndrome
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:52 pm
tOO: I have money, just don't like wasting it. Though, my mom thinks i'm saving for a car (I love the car I drive already <_<) *plans on getting a zen micro soon*

Hazael: I don't have to own the cards to post a deck about it.
http://myspace/delicatesituation
Beyo
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:35 am
As soon As I get 2xHides i will try dunland deck on next tournament in my city and i write some impressions..
Time in the universe may be eternal..our patience is not
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:42 pm
Beyo wrote:
As soon As I get 2xHides i will try dunland deck on next tournament in my city and i write some impressions..

So, you're finally genna host a tourney?Very Happy It's been like 5 months since anyone has held one here. When?
Hazael
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:08 pm
umm... he lives in Poland?
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:13 pm
Hazael wrote:
umm... he lives in Poland?

Oh dude!, I thought it was you...Hazael, I guess I didn't look at the name... Embarassed

I guess I got my hopes up a lil too much that you would actually host a tourney...and I you were talking about hides earlier...

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard