LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:36 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
I’m already stretched kinda thin (like butter that has been scraped over too much bread Rolling Eyes), but I DID start a new set a couple weeks ago that I’ve been picking at in my spare time. Of course, that means I haven’t touch the set in a few days now....

Anyway, I wanted to do something a little different than the Duos for this, and I wanted to get started on posting stuff from this set this week. And now it’s Friday, of course, so I better do it today or it won’t get done!

This will make the fifth set that I’m working on, and while it will share many similiar strategies and keywords and concepts found in the four sets of Wars Of The Ring, it will be quite different. Let me back up a bit....

For Christmas, I got several cool gifts, but one of my favorites was the game Lord of the Rings: The Third Age. For those unfamiliar with it, it’s an RPG based on the events of the Lord of the Rings movies. You control your own little fellowship that starts with two and grows to six by the end, following a path from Rivendell to the Black Gate that criss-crossed THE Fellowship’s path at several points, sometimes at about the same time. You interact with some familiar characters like Eowyn and Faramir and Aragorn and especially Gandalf, but the story is mostly about your party’s contributions to the overall war. Some of it changes the story somewhat significantly (like aiding Gandalf against the Balrog and helping slay the Witch-King), but some are more subtle, and ALL are just really fun. The storyline is a bit lacking sometimes, but the game is a blast.

All that to say: the core of this new set will be from this game. My original goal was to make a small little "add-on" kind of set, like Reflections, with stuff ONLY from the game. But then, as I thought about Reflections, I thought ’well, why not do a new Reflections set’? So I am. Smile

So, this set will have a chunk of the game The Third Age, but it will ALSO focus on other characters and events during the LOTR storyline that weren’t as big a focus in the books and/or movies, including the wars to the north (Mirkwood, Erebor), the west (the sack of the Shire, perhaps?), and elsewhere. And it will also be a good opportunity for me to bookend the Last Alliance of Elves and Men stuff touched on in the first set of mine, Lasting Alliances.

Since I’m already entrenched in going through the other four sets, mostly in order, in the Duos, I’ll keep cards from this new set seperate. For now, thanks to other time obligations, I don’t have much, but I’ll plug away at it and post stuff here occationally.

For now, let’s get it started with the first version of each of the members of this new "fellowship". Please excuse the rather weak lore...I’m trying to get my hands on a copy of the game script, which has been difficult, so for now they just have their "introduction" lines from the game.

Enjoy!

4Berethor, Warrior of Gondor Gondor
Companion • Man
Strength: 7
Vitality: 4
Signet: Gandalf
Knight.
When Berethor is in your starting fellowship, his twilight cost is -2.
Response: If Berethor is about to take a wound in a skirmish, discard a possession he bears to prevent that wound.
“‘I am Berethor, Captain of the Citadel Guard of Gondor.’”

Berethor is your starting (and main) character. Without giving too much of the plot away, he’s a former Citadel Guard who, we’re told, was sent by Denethor to search for Boromir around the time of the Council of Elrond. He’s brave, loyal, and kicks some serious butt. He’s your best fighter as the game goes on, and is the only character with "Leadership" abilities that can pump up the whole party. For this version, though (and really, for all versions of the characters below), I was trying to capture how he is when we meet him. Other versions will show him from later on, when we find out his story isn’t quite what we, and he, are led to believe....

3Idrial, Maiden of Lothlórien Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 6
Signet: Elrond
At the end of each fellowship phase, you may exert Idrial to take an Elven spell into hand from your draw deck.
Maneuver or Regroup: Exert Idrial and add a threat to heal another companion (twice if that companion has the Elrond signet).
“‘I am Idrial. I serve Galadriel, Lady of the Light.’”

Idrial shows up at the beginning of the game to save Berethor from some pesky Ringwraiths. (Don’t worry, I’m really not giving much away here. Just about any review of the game will tell you that.) She was sent by Galadriel to Rivendell, apparently to look for Berethor. We find out later that Gandalf has a hand in it, too, and Berethor needs her help more than any of us know at first. She’s your party healer, hence her text, but she’s also your best spell-caster. Don’t worry, I’m not going to go nuts with non-Gandalf spells, but I do think a handful are in order.

3Elegost, Ranger from Arnor Gondor
Companion • Man
Vitality: 3
Signet: Berethor
Ranger. Archer.
While skirmishing a Warg, Creature, or mounted minion, Elegost is strength +2.
Each time the fellowship moves to a forest, mountain, or plains site, place no twilight token for Elegost.
“‘I am Elegost, a ranger.’”

Elegost is a ranger who’s good friends with the next character on the list, the Dwarf Hadhod. He’s looking for his friend after they got seperated during a landslide caused (unknown to them) by the storm Saruman sent to Caradhras. You aid him, and then he sticks with you. He’s an excellent hunter and the only archer in your party.

4Hadhod, Dwarven Companion Dwarven
Companion • Dwarf
Damage +1.
Skirmish:
Exert Hadhod twice to make a companion of a different race damage +1.
Response: If another companion (except the Ring-bearer) is about to take a wound, exert Hadhod and add a threat to prevent that wound.
“‘I am Hadhod, clan of Fundin.’”

Hadhod is a tank, plain and simple. He has the highest hitpoints and some of the best attacks, as you might expect from a good old Dwarf. Interestingly, he also has some magical skills, though I haven’t decided how much I’ll touch on those in the set. He fights with axes and also battlehammers, so he’ll bring some new equipment and even more fighting prowess into the Dwarven culture. And with his friendship with Elegost, he’ll also bring in a nice connection to other races that the sometimes-lonely Dwarves like Gimli could always use more of.

2Morwen, Vengeful Maiden Rohan
Companion • Man
Villager.
While you can spot a valiant Man, Morwen is valiant.
Skirmish: Exert Morwen to make her strength +1 for each Gondor and Rohan character in your dead pile and each Gondor and Rohan follower in your discard pile.
“‘I am the Shieldmaiden, Morwen.’”

Morwen was formerly of Gondor, but she was exiled to Rohan for reasons we find out as the game progresses. She’s a fiery woman, determined to find her family after they’re separated during the Dunlending raids on the Westfold. She’s your party’s thief, and can quite literally steal items out from under your enemies’ noses. That aspect will certainly come into play in the set, giving the Rohan culture some new strategies, but she’s also a bruiser later in the game with her twin axes, and some of her attacks can put her right up there with Hadhod.

3Éaoden, Outrider of the Royal Guard Rohan
Companion • Man
Signet: Theoden
Valiant.
When you play Éaoden (except in your starting fellowship), you may play a Rohan possession on him from your draw deck.
At the start of the skirmish phase, if Éaoden is not assigned to a skirmish, exert him to exert a minion and heal a companion assigned to skirmish that minion.
“‘I am Éaoden of the Riddermark, a Rider of Rohan.’”

You meet Éaoden last along your journey. At first he’s just your typical Rohan warrior, armed with a spear, but as the game goes on he becomes a nice healer in his own right, able to drain health and skill from the enemy and distribute it to your party. He remains a bad muther with his spear, though, and can dish out some good old beatdowns when the time calls for it. He has some history with aiding Gondor, and carries a couple secrets that rock Berethor’s world a bit.

Whew! That was a lot after all. Cool

Okay, not sure exactly when I’ll get back to this, but I will. There’s lots to still do for this new set, so stay tuned; I could post anywhere from 2 to 20 cards in one pop. You never know with me.

EDIT: Tweaked Idrial, Morwen, and Éaoden based on NBarden’s comments.
EDIT 2: Further tweaks to Idrial, Hadhod, and Éaoden based on AC’s comments.
EDIT 3: More Idrial tweaking. Blarg.
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:01 pm; edited 15 times in total
NBarden
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:34 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:

Enjoy!

Companion • Man
Knight.
Response: If Berethor is about to take a wound in a skirmish, discard a possession he bears to prevent that wound.

Too expensive. Make him 3 and twilight cost -1.

Berethor is your starting (and main) character. Without giving too much of the plot away, he’s a former Citadel Guard who, we’re told, was sent by Denethor to search for Boromir around the time of the Council of Elrond. He’s brave, loyal, and kicks some serious butt. He’s your best fighter as the game goes on, and is the only character with "Leadership" abilities that can pump up the whole party. For this version, though (and really, for all versions of the characters below), I was trying to capture how he is when we meet him. Other versions will show him from later on, when we find out his story isn’t quite what we, and he, are led to believe....

Companion • Elf
At the end of each fellowship phase, you may exert Idrial to take an Elven spell into hand from your draw deck.
Maneuver or Regroup: Exert Idrial to heal a companion (twice if that companion has the Elrond signet).

Underpowered. 2?

Idrial shows up at the beginning of the game to save Berethor from some pesky Ringwraiths. (Don’t worry, I’m really not giving much away here. Just about any review of the game will tell you that.) She was sent by Galadriel to Rivendell, apparently to look for Berethor. We find out later that Gandalf has a hand in it, too, and Berethor needs her help more than any of us know at first. She’s your party healer, hence her text, but she’s also your best spell-caster. Don’t worry, I’m not going to go nuts with non-Gandalf spells, but I do think a handful are in order.

2Elegost, Ranger from Arnor Gondor
Companion • Man
Ranger. Archer.
While skirmishing a Warg or Creature, Elegost is strength +1.
Each time the fellowship moves to a forest, mountain, or plains site, place no twilight token for Elegost.

Whoa! Nice. "Warg-rider" or mounted orc or something like that. Maybe a little overpowered, drop his strength to 5 or up his twilight to 3

Elegost is a ranger who’s good friends with the next character on the list, the Dwarf Hadhod. He’s looking for his friend after they got seperated during a landslide caused (unknown to them) by the storm Saruman sent to Caradhras. You aid him, and then he sticks with you. He’s an excellent hunter and the only archer in your party.

Companion • Dwarf
Damage +1.
Skirmish:
Response: If another companion (except the Ring-bearer) is about to take a wound, exert Hadhod to prevent that wound.

Awesome. Maybe one exertion?

Hadhod is a tank, plain and simple. He has the highest hitpoints and some of the best attacks, as you might expect from a good old Dwarf. Interestingly, he also has some magical skills, though I haven’t decided how much I’ll touch on those in the set. He fights with axes and also battlehammers, so he’ll bring some new equipment and even more fighting prowess into the Dwarven culture. And with his friendship with Elegost, he’ll also bring in a nice connection to other races that the sometimes-lonely Dwarves like Gimli could always use more of.

Companion • Man
Villager.
Skirmish: Exert Morwen to make her strength +1 for each Gondor and Rohan character and follower in your dead and discard piles.

Aha! A twist! A villager companion? Nice. Maybe cut the discard pile, because if you discard extra companions you stuck in your deck...

Morwen was formerly of Gondor, but she was exiled to Rohan for reasons we find out as the game progresses. She’s a fiery woman, determined to find her family after they’re separated during the Dunlending raids on the Westfold. She’s your party’s thief, and can quite literally steal items out from under your enemies’ noses. That aspect will certainly come into play in the set, giving the Rohan culture some new strategies, but she’s also a bruiser later in the game with her twin axes, and some of her attacks can put her right up there with Hadhod.

Companion • Man
Valiant.
When you play Éaoden, you may play a Rohan possession on him from your draw deck.
Skirmish: If Éaoden is not assigned to a skirmish, exert him to exert a minion and heal a companion assigned to skirmish that minion.

Nice! "Except in your starting fellowship..."

You meet Éaoden last along your journey. At first he’s just your typical Rohan warrior, armed with a spear, but as the game goes on he becomes a nice healer in his own right, able to drain health and skill from the enemy and distribute it to your party. He remains a bad muther with his spear, though, and can dish out some good old beatdowns when the time calls for it. He has some history with aiding Gondor, and carries a couple secrets that rock Berethor’s world a bit.

I am NBarden, rater of DCs. Come on, can’t you do some more unique lore? The lores are practically identical!
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
thonnas7
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:47 pm
Right after I finished this game a couple years ago, I attempted this project as well. Sadly, it never flew on the old Decipher forums, but I hope it does here. Good luck to you. Smile

As for the cards, all of them touch really well on the characters first apperance. Good job. Smile

Also, if you wish to tell us all a spoiler, you can do it in white text. <---- Like that. If you highlight over it, it’ll show up.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:32 pm
NBarden wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Companion • Man
Knight.

Too expensive. Make him 3 and twilight cost -1.

Uh...why is he too expensive? There’s lots of 7/4 characters that cost 4.

NBarden wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Companion • Elf
Maneuver or Regroup: Exert Idrial to heal a companion (twice if that companion has the Elrond signet).

Underpowered. 2?

Hmmm. Think Maybe. I’d like a second opinion on that...and Berethor’s cost.

NBarden wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Companion • Man
Ranger. Archer.

Whoa! Nice. "Warg-rider" or mounted orc or something like that. Maybe a little overpowered, drop his strength to 5 or up his twilight to 3

I thought about doing "Warg-rider", and I still might. But in my sets, "Warg" is a perfectly valid minion race. I purposefully did that and NOT Warg-riders so that he wouldn’t be overpowered, since there aren’t a ton of Warg minions or Creatures. I may drop his strength, though.

NBarden wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Companion • Dwarf
Damage +1.
Skirmish:
Response: If another companion (except the Ring-bearer) is about to take a wound, exert Hadhod to prevent that wound.

Awesome. Maybe one exertion?

Heh. I originally had it at one exertion and changed it so it wouldn’t be too powerful. Razz I may change it back, yeah.

NBarden wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Companion • Man
Villager.
Skirmish: Exert Morwen to make her strength +1 for each Gondor and Rohan character and follower in your dead and discard piles.

Aha! A twist! A villager companion? Nice. Maybe cut the discard pile, because if you discard extra companions you stuck in your deck...

Glad you like it. Smile

Good point about the discard pile. I’d still like it to be able to work with followers in the discard pile, though, so I’ll have to figure out some way to tweak the wording.

NBarden wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Companion • Man
Valiant.
When you play Éaoden, you may play a Rohan possession on him from your draw deck.
Skirmish: If Éaoden is not assigned to a skirmish, exert him to exert a minion and heal a companion assigned to skirmish that minion.

Nice! "Except in your starting fellowship..."

Good call. I’ll definately fix that.

NBarden wrote:
I am NBarden, rater of DCs. Come on, can’t you do some more unique lore? The lores are practically identical!

I know, I know. Sad Like I said, I haven’t been able to get ahold of the game script yet, so it’s been tough to get lores thus far since I don’t have time to play through the game again right now and jot everything down (which it might come to...ugh).

Thanks for the review. Have a GP!

thonnas7 wrote:
Right after I finished this game a couple years ago, I attempted this project as well. Sadly, it never flew on the old Decipher forums, but I hope it does here. Good luck to you. Smile

Cool, another Third Age player. Smile Thanks for the well wishes...we’ll see how it goes.

thonnas7 wrote:
Also, if you wish to tell us all a spoiler, you can do it in white text. <---- Like that. If you highlight over it, it’ll show up.

Good call. I’ll keep that in mind for future additions. Thanks!

Anyone else? I’d like at least one more opinion on the cards before I make some of those changes.... You get a GP for it! There’s incentive, right? Mr. Green
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:06 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Anyone else? I’d like at least one more opinion on the cards before I make some of those changes.... You get a GP for it! There’s incentive, right? Mr. Green

Sure thing!

DáinIronfoot wrote:
Companion • Man
Knight.

Very nice. I like him.

DáinIronfoot wrote:
2Idrial, Maiden of Lothlórien Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 5

Yikes, that healing is strong. You need to either reduce the vitality to 3 or make her worse in some way. In addition, she can use her own ability on herself to heal herself twice - that can heal everyone in the fellowship. Definitely make it say ’another companion’.

DáinIronfoot wrote:
Companion • Man
Ranger. Archer.

Good.

DáinIronfoot wrote:
Companion • Dwarf
Damage +1.
Skirmish:

I’m thinking that the cost for both abilities should be an exertion and a threat. That just seems mores balanced.

DáinIronfoot wrote:
Companion • Man
Villager.
Skirmish: Exert Morwen to make her strength +1 for each Gondor and Rohan character in your dead pile and each Gondor and Rohan follower in your discard pile.

Kinda cool... but I’m not sure how strong she’d be.

DáinIronfoot wrote:
Companion • Man
Valiant.
When you play Éaoden (except in your starting fellowship), you may play a Rohan possession on him from your draw deck.

Yikes!!! Drop the healing part and he’s plenty strong enough.

Cool cards, even though I’ve never played the game. I liked the fact that you gave a bit of info about everyone; it made it easier to review them

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:05 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
2Idrial, Maiden of Lothlórien Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 5

Yikes, that healing is strong. You need to either reduce the vitality to 3 or make her worse in some way. In addition, she can use her own ability on herself to heal herself twice - that can heal everyone in the fellowship. Definitely make it say ’another companion’.

Noted on "another companion"...I’ll do that.

How about I put her strength back at 6 and raise her cost to 3? Any better?

Or what if I exert her and add 1 to heal?

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Companion • Dwarf
Damage +1.
Skirmish:

I’m thinking that the cost for both abilities should be an exertion and a threat. That just seems mores balanced.

I’ll do that for the response ability, but I’m reluctant to do that for both to avoid seeming bland.

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Companion • Man
Villager.

Kinda cool... but I’m not sure how strong she’d be.

Which part is too weak?

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Companion • Man
Valiant.

Yikes!!! Drop the healing part and he’s plenty strong enough.

I’d rather drop the possession part than the healing. That okay? Or perhaps even better, if I limit his skirmish ability to once per phase or do it "at the beginning" of the phase?

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Cool cards, even though I’ve never played the game. I liked the fact that you gave a bit of info about everyone; it made it easier to review them

Cool. Thanks for reviewing, especially since you’ve never played the game. Have a GP. Smile
NBarden
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:28 pm
Dain Ironfoot wrote:

No. Because she just throws out tons of twilight in the regroup phase and then decides not to double move. Confused
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:23 pm
NBarden wrote:
Dain Ironfoot wrote:

No. Because she just throws out tons of twilight in the regroup phase and then decides not to double move. Confused

Okay. I made some changes that I HOPE will fix her. I upped her cost to 3 and raised her strength from 5 back to 6 to (I hope) offset the cost. Then I made her healing ability require an exertion and the addition of a threat. Does THAT work now?

Also, if you haven’t checked for a little while, other companions (like Hadhod and Eaoden) have been tweaked too. Comments?
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:38 pm
Some of the more interesting possessions in The Third Age game are elfstones. These useful little gems do all manner of things: increasing your character’s hitpoints and action points, making them more resilient against certain enemy attacks, giving them the ability to make other items, and even powerful new "spirit" attacks that your characters can’t use otherwise...including some that enemies usually use against you! They’re a lot of fun and really add a unique flair to customizing your heroes.

I figured that any LOTR TCG set based on The Third Age simply HAD to have elfstones. So while I left a couple out (like Water Protection and Earth Protection and such), I imported the ones I thought might work well in a card game. And here they are.

I kinda threw some of these together, so they might be a little rough. Some may be vastly over- or underpowered. Let me know what you think and I’ll happily clean them up. Be careful as you read through them: the first line or two of text is very similar and, in some cases, identical for each elfstone. But don’t let your eyes glaze over, because there ARE important differences for some of them.

For more info on the elfstones and what they actually do in the game, try looking here. Might put them in context a little better, especially the last couple.

Enough rambling. On to the cards!

2 Elfstone of Action Enhancement Elven
Artifact • Elfstone
To play, spot an Elven card. Bearer must be a companion. Limit 1 per bearer.
This artifact may be borne in addition to 1 other elfstone.
If bearer has resistance 6 or more, each time bearer exerts to play an event of bearer’s culture or as a cost of his or her special ability, you may heal bearer (limit twice per turn).

1 Elfstone of Armor Enhancement Elven
Artifact • Elfstone
To play, spot an Elven card. Bearer must be a companion (except the Ring-bearer).
While bearer also bears armor, bearer is vitality +1.

2 Elfstone of Health Enhancement Elven
Artifact • Elfstone
To play, spot an Elven card. Bearer must be a companion.
Response: If bearer is about to take a wound during an archery or skirmish phase, add a threat to prevent that wound (limit once per turn).

2 Elfstone of Spirit Enhancement Elven
Artifact • Elfstone
Strength +1
Vitality -1
Resistance +1
If bearer has resistance 5 or more, each time an event is played of bearer’s culture, you may make bearer strength +1 until the end of the regroup phase.

1 Elfstone of Slashing Defense Elven
Artifact • Elfstone
This artifact may be borne in addition to up to 2 other elfstones.
Each minion skirmishing bearer loses all damage bonuses from hand weapons.

2 Elfstone of Piercing Defense Elven
Artifact • Elfstone
This artifact may be borne in addition to up to 2 other elfstones.
The minion archery total is -1.
Each minion skirmishing bearer loses all strength and damage bonuses from ranged weapons.

2 Elfstone of Shadow Protection Elven
Artifact • Elfstone
To play, spot an Elf or Wizard. Bearer must be a companion. Limit 1 per bearer.
Response: If a Shadow event is played, exert bearer to prevent the effects of that event and return it to its owner’s hand (limit twice per turn).

These next three are unique. They’d be way too powerful if they weren’t limited to the skirmish phase, but as is, I THINK they balance out okay. Let me know how wrong I am. Razz

2Elfstone of Nimble Crafting Elven
Artifact • Elfstone
Skirmish: Exert bearer to take a non-unique possession into hand from your draw deck or discard pile.

2Elfstone of Fell Shadow Elven
Artifact • Elfstone
Strength +1
Resistance -2
To play, spot 2 Shadow cards (or a Shadow artifact). Bearer must be a companion. If bearer is Ring-bound, bearer is resistance -1.
This artifact may be borne in addition to 1 other non-unique elfstone (except Elfstone of Pure Light).
Skirmish: Exert bearer and add a burden to choose one of the following: remove all cards borne by a minion bearer is skirmishing, remove the gametext of a minion bearer is skirmishing, exert each minion bearer is skirmishing.

I know that text is quite convoluted, so is this any better?

Skirmish: Exert bearer, add a burden, and spot a minion bearer is skirmishing to choose one of the following: remove all cards borne by that minion, remove the gametext of that minion, wound each minion bearer is skirmishing.

Let me know which, if either, works best.

2Elfstone of Pure Light Elven
Artifact • Elfstone
Resistance +2
To play, spot an Elven artifact. Bearer must be a companion.
This artifact may be borne in addition to 1 other elfstone (except Elfstone of Fell Shadow).
At the start of bearer’s skirmish, you may exert bearer to choose one of the following: heal a companion, make a minion lose lurker or fierce, exert a minion bearer is skirmishing twice.

1Stone of Eärendil Elven
Artifact • Elfstone
Resistance +1
To play, spot a unique Elf. Bearer must be Aragorn or a unique Elf.
At the start of each of your turns, you may add 1 to remove a burden or heal another companion.
“For it is said that those who looked through this stone saw things that were withered or burned healed again or as they were in the grace of their youth, and that the hands of one who held it brought to all that they touched healing from hurt.”

EDIT (1/31): Made some changes after SoP’s review to try and weaken some of the elfstones a bit. Any better?
EDIT 2 (1/31): Made more changes after AC’s review.
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:58 pm
I hate to do it, but this is sinking fast, so...bump.

Just one little review? Pretty please?

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards