LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:05 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Heh, and I was so happy about getting another vote. Mr. Green

Good job Dain, looks like you might win this.

All you need is one more vote and it’s a whole new ballgame. I ain’t breathing my sigh of relief until it’s over. Not against you. Anxious
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:40 pm
Okay... bump! Wink
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:13 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
post on the chosen ones board.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:34 pm
I did. Twice.

Oh, and there may be bonus prizes if I so choose. If so, I’ll randomly select rounds that get prizes (after voting ends). Not this time, but maybe some other time. (Not big prizes. I don’t have enough really good cards to do that. But useful cards that have to do with the round).

But, voting ends now and I congratulate DI on winning. Everyone give him a GP. AC, I’ll muster up a few gp for you as well.

Also, the Procrastinating DC Maker Contest ends with AP winning, so he also gets a gp from everyone.

GP

Dain: 23-24
AC: 304-305, 309-310, 310-311
AP: 0 yet.
Last edited by NBarden on Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:37 pm; edited 5 times in totalExclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
NBarden
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:41 pm
Next challenge ready! Everyone design a Hunter Legolas, Hunter Gimli, Hunter Aragorn, and a card printed in the Dwarven, Elven, and Gondor cultures that would aid the Three Hunters Deck. (In other words, the cards should all work together).

Deadline to get them in is next Wednesday, again, GP to the first person to get their cards in!

Sample DC for the tri-culture card

[X] The Tri-Culture DC Gondor Elven Dwarven
Card • Class
Text
Lore (optional)
Rarity (optional)
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
NBarden
Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:29 am
Everyone, please award Dain Ironfoot a gp.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:42 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Don’t know if i had to, but awarded him a GP.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:12 pm
Whoever would like to. Everyone in the contest must, however. SoP, you in for the next round?
NBarden
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:12 pm
Bump.

If this thing doesn’t take off, I’m gonna probably kill it. I’ll try a different format.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:08 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
I’m going away from Saturday through next Tuesday, so IF I can have these in by Friday, I will. If you don’t hear from me by then, then you’ll know. Fair enough?
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards