LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
BattleWarg
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:29 pm
I’m going to have to go with Dain. Fits the culture, fits the character and has a great cost to effect.
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:31 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
oo I am tied with dain!(of course there have only been 4 votes)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:47 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Get out the popcorn!

More votes, people! Only four...downright pitiful. Crying or Very sad
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:02 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
thats what the fifth time I have seen that smiley in the past few days? post on the chosen ones bulletin board for votes SE.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:45 pm
Thou hast requested the voting of the Chosen Ones... Wink

I vote for Dain, but SoP is a close second. Smile
I had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:56 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Okay, I may be winning, but I don’t want to win just because voting stopped way early.

So, anybody else? You can vote for another contestant. I won’t be mad. I promise. Mr. Green
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:28 pm
yeah c’mon people even if you vote for dain, I don’t want to lose by just 1 vote.
"DáinIronfoot"
BattleWarg
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:34 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
yeah c’mon people even if you vote for dain, I don’t want to lose by just 1 vote.

Yeah. Cause that’s kinda sad, huh Dain? Wink

I’d vote, but I already have...
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:45 pm
shieldelf wrote:
DainIronfoot:
5•Fëanor, Greatest of the Noldor Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 9
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 8
To play, spot 2 Elven companions.
The twilight cost of each palantír, ring, and Elven tale is -1.
Skirmish: Discard an Elven card from hand to make a minion skirmishing Fëanor strength -1.
“Fëanor was the mightiest in skill of word and of hand, more learned than his brothers; his spirit burned as a flame.”
I like the skirmish ability, but the twilight reduction doesn’t seem like it’d help much since every palantir and ring already costs 0.
BattleWarg:
5 •Fëanor, Craftsman King Elven
Companion • Elf
9 Strength
5 Vitality
7 Resistance
To play, spot 2 Elven companions. Fëanor is resistance -1 for each artifact you can spot.
Fellowship: Exert Fëanor twice to search your deck for an Elven artifact. Take that artifact into hand; its twilight cost is -1 if played on Fëanor this turn. Shuffle your deck.
’Feanor was the mightiest in skill of word and of hand, more learned than his brothers’
Awesome! Everything seems cool about it. Now we just need some more Elven artifacts that can play on him, since Aiglos is the only one currently.
NBarden:
7 •Feanor, Elven King Elven
Strength: 15
Vitality: 6
Resistance: 7
Companion • Elf
Defender +1. Enduring.
To play, place an elf in the dead pile and exhaust an elf.
At the start of each of your turns, wound two elves or place Feanor in the dead pile.
Assignment: Exert Feanor twice to assign a minion to skirmish him.
Masterworks FOIL
I can’t say I like it. It just doesn’t seem like a companion... it seems more minionish.
SickofPalantirs:
4 Feanor, Crafter of the Silmarils Elven
Strength • 8
vitality • 4
resistance • 4
To play spot a Elven artifact. Skirmish : Exert Feanor twice and spot X elven artifacts to wound a minion he is skirmishing X times. Then either discard 2 cards from hand, or add a threat.
Really cool skirmish ability, but just a tad too powerful. If it said "Then either discard 3 cards from hand, or add 2 threats" then it’d be perfect.

So, my vote would go to either SoP or BW, but I liked BW’s card just a bit more.

- AC
Last edited by AnxiousChieftain on Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in totalMODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:53 pm
Finally more votes! Gp Ac.(yeah I know you didn’t vote for me)
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards