LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:55 pm
3Faramir, The Fairless Gondor
Companion • Man
Strength: 7
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 7
Knight.
When you play Faramir, you may take a Gondor fortification into hand from your discard pile.
One heck of a fighter, but not much for looks. Nobody told Eowyn, but he’d used Rogaine for years....
I had to put something here.
MR. Lurtzy
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:11 pm
Joined: 30 May 2007 Posts: 423 Location: Living with the Governator
3 • Boromir, Filled With Arrows
Companion • Man
Strength: 7
Vitality: 0
Resistance: 2
Ranger. Dead.
When you play Boromir, place him in your dead pile and if you can spot MR. Lurtzy, corrupt your ring-bearer .
Ow, that kind of hurt.
'On and on old war shall go,
Without respite my blood will flow
O’er your eyes ‘til they cannot see
The impossibility of victory.'

MR. Lurtzy's Have/Wants
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:52 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
2The Departure of Boromir Gondor
Condition • Support Area
Tale.
While you can spot a unique Gondor companion in the dead pile, each Gondor companion with resistance 4 or more is strength +1.
“‘Beneath Amon Hen I heard his cry. There many foes he fought. His cloven shield, his broken sword, they to the water brought. His head so proud, his face so fair, his limbs they laid to rest; and Rauros, golden Rauros-falls, bore him upon its breast.’”
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
AgentDrake
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:08 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
White Golden Falls 3
Site
River. Each unbound companion is resistance +2.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
menace64
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:48 am
Golden Stalls 1
Site
Sanctuary. Each rich companion with nothing better to waste money on that has to use the bathroom is resistance -1.
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
Gate Troll
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:30 am
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Golden Hall 3
Site
Each Rohan companion is strength +1 at this site.
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:37 am
2 Hall of Men [Site]
Dwelling.
The twilight cost of the first Rohan possession played is -1.
I had to put something here.
Gate Troll
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:03 am
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
3 Counsels of the Wise Elven
Condition • Support Area
To play spot an Elven or Gandalf companion.
Maneuver: Exhaust a companion to add a token here.
Skirmish: Each time a man wins a skirmish, add a token here.
Skirmish or Regroup: Remove two tokens to heal every man
once and make every man strength +1 until the end of the Regroup phase. "It is in men we must now place our trust..."
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:18 pm
3 • The White Council Elven
Condition • Support Area
Toil 1.
Each time a Wizard or Elven companion wins a skirmish, add an Elven token here.
Skirmish: Remove 2 tokens from here to make a companion strength +1.
Regroup: Remove 4 tokens from here to heal each companion. Discard this condition.
’The White Council was the convergence of the greatest powers serving the Valar since the Last Alliance.’

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:20 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
2 Staff of the White Council Gandalf
Artifact • Staff
Strength +1  
Bearer must be a Wizard.
Bearer gains muster.
Each time a spell is played, you may exert bearer to add or remove 1.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards