LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
legoles3333
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:21 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
made a couple changes here’s the first batch of orcses

4 ●Ancient Chieftain, Leader of Swarms Orc
Minion – Goblin
Str 9
Vit 2
Site 4
While you can spot another unique Orc minion, Ancient Chieftain’s twilight cost is -1. Maneuver Discard Ancient Chieftain to play a Orc minion from your discard pile (or 2 if at an underground site). The free peoples player may wound a companion to prevent that
R50

4 ●Archer Commander, Dead-eye Shooter Orc
Minion – Goblin
Str 9
Vit 3
Site 4
Archer. Archery Exert Archer Commander twice to add X to the shadow archery total where X is the number of archers you can spot (limit +3).
R51

2 Archer from the Pit Orc
Minion – Goblin
Str 4
Vit 2
Site 4
Hunter 1. Archer.
C52

[X] ●Cave Troll of Moria, Savage Orc
Minion – Troll
Str 15
Vit 4
Site 4
Death Blow 1The Cave Troll of Moria’s twilight cost is equal to the strength of the companion with the highest strength. Skirmish Exert Cave Troll of Moria to exert a hobbit.
R53
Last edited by legoles3333 on Sat May 26, 2007 1:50 am; edited 2 times in totalHere's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
Thranduil
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:57 pm
legoles3333 wrote:

Minion – Goblin
Str 9
Vit 2
Site 4
While you can spot another unique Orc minion, Ancient Chieftain’s twilight cost is -2. Maneuver Discard Ancient Chieftain to play a Orc minion from your discard pile (or 2 if at an underground site). The free peoples player may discard a companion to prevent that
R50

Interesting, but I’d probably take out the massive reduction, or make him cost 5.

Minion – Goblin
Str 9
Vit 3
Site 4
Archer. Archery Exert Archer Commander twice to add X to the shadow archery total where X is the number of archers you can spot.
R51

Far too good. Remember that companions don’t disappear at the end of ever turn like minions do. If it was discard the guy, then it might be better.

1 Archer from the Pit[Orc]
Minion – Goblin
Str 4
Vit 2
Site 4
Hunter 1. Archer.
C52

Take his vitality down 1 and remove the hunter bonus, and make him 2 - check out goblin bowman, and this card is for an already powerful culture.

Minion – Troll
Str 13
Vit 4
Site 4
Death Blow 1The Cave Troll of Moria’s twilight cost is equal to the highest strength in the free peoples player’s fellowship. Skirmish Exert Cave Troll of Moria to exert a hobbit.
R53

I’d rephrase it: ’The Cave Troll of Moria’s twilight cost is equal to the strength of the companion with the highest strength.’ Very interesting, I like it.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:44 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
legoles3333 wrote:

Minion – Goblin
Str 9
Vit 2
Site 4
While you can spot another unique Orc minion, Ancient Chieftain’s twilight cost is -2. Maneuver Discard Ancient Chieftain to play a Orc minion from your discard pile (or 2 if at an underground site). The free peoples player may discard a companion to prevent that
R50
I guess the maneuver ability seems underpowered for what the freep has to do to prevent it. make it they may wound a companion or something

Minion – Goblin
Str 9
Vit 3
Site 4
Archer. Archery Exert Archer Commander twice to add X to the shadow archery total where X is the number of archers you can spot.
R51
title needs work change it to Sharp-eyed. hum...needs a limit of say 3

1 Archer from the Pit[Orc]
Minion – Goblin
Str 4
Vit 2
Site 4
Hunter 1. Archer.
C52
compare to goblin archer and make him cost 2

Minion – Troll
Str 13
Vit 4
Site 4
Death Blow 1The Cave Troll of Moria’s twilight cost is equal to the highest strength in the free peoples player’s fellowship. Skirmish Exert Cave Troll of Moria to exert a hobbit.
R53

give him his usual stats.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legoles3333
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:03 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
fixed a bit
Here's My Trade List
legoles3333
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:51 am
anyway here’s the next batch

2 ●From Deep Pits Orc
Condition – Support Area
Each Time the Fellowship moves in the regroup phase, play a Orc minion from your discard pile.
U54

7 ●Host of Moria, Underground Army Orc
Minion – Goblin
Str 15
Vit 3
Site 4
Archer. Skirmish Exert Host of Moria twice to discard a companion with strength 8 or more.
R55

2 Moria Archer Orc
Minion – Goblin
Str 6
Vit 1
Site 4
Archer. Archery Discard 3 Orc minions to discard a companion (except the Ring-Bearer).
U56

0 Orc After Orc
Event – Shadow
Play an Orc orc from your discard pile
U57
Last edited by legoles3333 on Sun May 27, 2007 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in totalHere's My Trade List
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:20 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
legoles3333 wrote:

2 ●From Deep Pits Orc
Condition – Support Area
Each Time the Fellowship moves in the regroup phase, play a [orc] minion from your discard pile.
U54
hum since it is unique and they have to double move it works.

Minion – Goblin
Str 15
Vit 3
Site 4
Archer. Skirmish Exert Host of Moria twice to discard a companion with strength equal to or greater then 8.
R55
make the ability regroup. and except the ring-bearer

2 Moria Archer Orc
Minion – Goblin
Str 6
Vit 1
Site 4
Archer. ArcheryDiscard 3 minions to discard a companion (except the Ring-Bearer).
U56
nice

0 Orc After Orc
Event – Shadow
U57

nice
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:46 pm
legoles3333 wrote:

2 ●From Deep Pits Orc
Condition – Support Area
Each Time the Fellowship moves in the regroup phase, play a [orc] minion from your discard pile.
U54

For Orc culture, you have to capitalise the ’O’, or it doesn’t work! Interesting, though probably too much with goblin hordes.

Minion – Goblin
Str 15
Vit 3
Site 4
Archer. Skirmish Exert Host of Moria twice to discard a companion with strength equal to or greater then 8.
R55

Should be a regroup ability (or make it a companion they’re skirmishing) and should say ’with strength 8 or more’. And I’d take out archer, it doesn’t need it.

2 Moria Archer Orc
Minion – Goblin
Str 6
Vit 1
Site 4
Archer. ArcheryDiscard 3 minions to discard a companion (except the Ring-Bearer).
U56

Should clearly be 3 Orc minions, then add onto the end of it ’Discard this minion’ and it would probably be balanced.

0 Orc After Orc
Event – Shadow
U57

Good.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
legoles3333
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:16 am
The Last Orcs

4 Orc Archer Troop Orc
Minion – Goblin
Str 8
Vit 3
Site 4
Archer. Archery Exert this minion twice to wound a companion or to exert a companion twice.
U58

1 Orc Bow Orc
Possession – Ranged Weapon
Str +1
Bearer must be an Orc, while you can spot a Orc minion, bearer is an Archer
U59

To continue tradition…
1 Orc Swarmer Orc
Minion – Goblin
Str 5
Vit 1
Site 4
When you play this minion add 2
C60

2 Orc Threat Orc
Minion – Goblin
Str 6
Vit 2
Site 4
Shadow Exert this minion to add a threat (or 2 threats if the fellowship is at a underground site).
C61

4 Summon the Balrog Orc
Event – Maneuver or Assignment
Heal each Companion and ally twice, Spot 2 minions and discard all minions, spot a threat and remove all threats to play the Balrog from your draw deck for free, then suspend the current phase, and assign him to a Companion (except the Ring-Bearer) for an extra skirmish, resolve that skirmish, then resume the current phase
C62

2 ●Travel Through the Dark Orc
Condition – Support Area
Each time the fellowship moves to and underground site add 2
C63
Last edited by legoles3333 on Tue May 29, 2007 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in totalHere's My Trade List
Thranduil
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:38 am
legoles3333 wrote:
The Last Orcs

4 Orc Archer Troop Orc
Minion – Goblin
Str 8
Vit 3
Site 4
Archer. Archery Exert this minion twice to wound a companion or to exert a companion twice.
U58

Apart from already being a card, it’s not bad.

0 Orc Bow Orc
Str +1
Bearer must be a Orc, while you can spot a [orc] minion, bearer is an Archer
U59

AN Orc. Make it cost 1.

To continue tradition…
1 Orc Swarmer Orc
Minion – Goblin
Str 5
Vit 1
Site 4
C60

Take the lesson of scurrying goblin vs goblin runner and limit this ability.

2 Orc Threat Orc
Minion – Goblin
Str 6
Vit 2
Site 4
Shadow Exert this minion to add a threat (or 2 threats if the fellowship is at a underground site).
C61

Title makes no sense! But the card is pretty good.

4 Summon the Balrog Orc
Heal each Companion and ally twice, Discard All minions (limit 2), and remove all threats (limit 1) to play the Balrog from your draw deck for free, then suspend the current phase, and assign him to a Companion (except the Ring-Bearer) for an extra skirmish, resolve that skirmish, then resume the current phase
C62

I don’t understand quite a few things about this card. Why should it heal allies? What are those limits doing on ’discard all minions’ and ’remove all threats’? How can you have a limit on discarding ALL minions or removing ALL threats? Wording needs seriously sorting out. Should be an assignment event only, and should require you to spot some Orc minions. Look at that Gollum card that suspends the phase to get the wording right. Interesting card.

Condition – Support Area
C63

Combining this with goblin hordes is ridiculous! And there’s no cultural enforcement on it!

Thranduil
- Dream of the Endless

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:41 pm
legoles3333 wrote:
The Last Orcs

4 Orc Archer Troop Orc
Minion – Goblin
Str 8
Vit 3
Site 4
U58
make him cost 5

0 Orc Bow Orc
Str +1
Bearer must be a Orc, while you can spot a [orc] minion, bearer is an Archer
U59
should be another orc minion IMHO

To continue tradition…
1 Orc Swarmer Orc
Minion – Goblin
Str 5
Vit 1
Site 4
C60
Laughing

2 Orc Threat Orc
Minion – Goblin
Str 6
Vit 2
Site 4
C61
threatening or should be his title.

4 Summon the Balrog Orc
Heal each Companion and ally twice, Discard All minions (limit 2), and remove all threats (limit 1) to play the Balrog from your draw deck for free, then suspend the current phase, and assign him to a Companion (except the Ring-Bearer) for an extra skirmish, resolve that skirmish, then resume the current phase
C62
the wording is off should be, spot 2 minions and discard all minions, spot a threat and remove all threats.

Condition – Support Area
C63

nice
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards