LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:47 pm
Gandalf, Returned is going to rival Gandalf, Leader of the Company IMO. He can be splashed into any token deck! Shocked
I had to put something here.
NBarden
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:46 pm
Depends on the deck. In decks with no tokens, LotC rules.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Glamdring
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:56 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Check out my Noble Tokens deck. It’s really powerful, mostly because of Throne of Minas Tirith. That card makes Gondor tokens decks really strong.

- AC

Thanks AC! That might be helpful in the future. BTW, how much to Noble Leaders decks usually cost?
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP
NBarden
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:59 pm
Probably around $100 Noble Leaders, the throne of Minas Tirith, Gandalf, Returned, Glamdring, Foe-Hammer, Watch and Wait, Anduril, Sword that Was Broken and Pallando, Far-Travelling one are pretty expensive. Those cards alone are over $90, with 4x Noble Leaders and the Watch And Wait.

If you want to pull my version, that’s gonna be a lot more with 4x Saved from the Fire and Gandalf, Leader of Men. I have not built that deck yet....probably will wait till I get $100 store credit or something.

I had an opportunity to get Saved from the Fire for $0.25, but I turned it down. I’m so stupid.... Brick wall I didn’t know what it was worth at the time...it was when I first started playing and I walked into a store that was liquidating all its rares for $0.25, and I got Life of the Eldar instead....

I still have 2x life of the eldar, which for $0.50 isn’t bad....
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:05 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I sympathize with you. I got a saved from the fire in my first 2 SoG starter decks, (along with 2 gorgoroth berserker, and 2 black flail) but thoguht it sucked and traded it to someone who collected for the pic. Then later I had to try to get it back, and ended up trading 30+ cards, of course most of them sucked.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Glamdring
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:34 pm
NBarden wrote:
Probably around $100 Noble Leaders, the throne of Minas Tirith, Gandalf, Returned, Glamdring, Foe-Hammer, Watch and Wait, Anduril, Sword that Was Broken and Pallando, Far-Travelling one are pretty expensive. Those cards alone are over $90, with 4x Noble Leaders and the Watch And Wait.

If you want to pull my version, that’s gonna be a lot more with 4x Saved from the Fire and Gandalf, Leader of Men. I have not built that deck yet....probably will wait till I get $100 store credit or something.

I had an opportunity to get Saved from the Fire for $0.25, but I turned it down. I’m so stupid.... Brick wall I didn’t know what it was worth at the time...it was when I first started playing and I walked into a store that was liquidating all its rares for $0.25, and I got Life of the Eldar instead....

I still have 2x life of the eldar, which for $0.50 isn’t bad....

YIKES!!! I guess it is optional to splash Gandalf in.

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:14 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
noble leaedrs is one of the most expensive decks out there.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Glamdring
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:51 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
noble leaedrs is one of the most expensive decks out there.

Seems like it....

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion