LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:54 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
If you’re unable to do Adalard, Drake, I’d recommend EL or AP to take over for the time being. Thumbs Up
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:44 am
I s’pose I could take over Adalard. Think

If EL is interested, though, I’d be glad to let him handle him. Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:09 pm
Maybe. But I don’t know, I have a lot of other DC work on my plate right now... but I suppose I could manage RP’ing a hobbit.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
macheteman
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:19 pm
i might could do it. if EL can’t. the main thing is not to let this thing die. we need to move on CG.

-mm
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:25 pm
As Barbossa would say, "Agreeeeeeeed."

EDIT: Now that AKiE seems to be around more, if he’s willing to take Ellar back over from here on out, I could do Adalard, I think. But I’d need until Wednesday to get a section done, probably. I’ll be offline most of the day tomorrow.

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:52 pm
Sounds fine. Dain is better at this sort of thing than me, anyways. It’d be cool to see what you write, Dain!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:55 pm
Sounds good Dain.
Applause
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:55 pm
elf lvr wrote:
Sounds fine. Dain is better at this sort of thing than me, anyways. It’d be cool to see what you write, Dain!

Like I said, if AKiE is willing to take Ellar back. He’s got until Wednesday to decide (though knowing me, I’ll probably write up something for Adalard regardless when I’m back in the swing of things Razz).

elf lvr
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:32 pm
Hey, Dain!

Uh.... yeah.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:31 am
You know, I just thought about this morning.

I’ll whip something up for Adalard, though I suspect we’ll have to either kill off some characters at the next site or have someone else pick them up. The normal writers for Adalard, Legoles, and Ryle have disappeared, and the writers for Celebthir, Ellar, and Ectheow are spotty at best.

Personally, I’d recommend killing off Legoles if we DO decide someone has to go. He doesn’t seem to be coming back at all. I don’t mind writing for Adalard, personally, from here on out, and I could even pick up one or two more if necessary. I just want to get this finished and get to a little sequel I’ve cooked up. Very Happy

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards