LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:03 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:
2 Ride to Battle Rohan
Event * Maneuver
Add 1 for each Rohan man you can spot to make each Rohan companion strength +1 or damage +1 until the regroup phase.
"’I am here. The last host of the Eorlingas has ridden forth. It will not return without battle.’"
nice

1 Strength Born of Age Rohan
Condition
Plays on a site. Limit 1 per site. You may play this condition any time you could play a maneuver event.
Each Rohan captain at this site is strength +1 and resistance +1.
’Men of that land called it Helm’s Deep, after a hero of old wars who had made his refuge there.’
C
finally rarities! sweet

2 *Great Towers of Stone Rohan
Condition * Support Area
Fortification.
Each unique Rohan man at a battleground gains captain.
There upon its spur stood high walls of ancient stone, and within them was a lofty tower. Men said that in the far-off days of the glory of Gondor the sea-kings had built here this fastness with the hands of giants.
C
Ooo fortifications. nice

3 *Erkenbrand, Valorous Leader Rohan
Companion * Man
Strength: 7
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 6
Captain.
While at a battleground, Erkenbrand gains hunter 1 and damage +1.
Regroup: Exert Erkenbrand and add 1 to return a Rohan possession from your discard pile to hand.
"’He was a mighty man. In him lived again the valour of Helm the Hammerhand.’"
U

Sweet cards! GP.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards