LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Run Until Found?

5 (best)  
30%
  [ 4 ]  30%

38%
  [ 5 ]  38%

15%
  [ 2 ]  15%

15%
  [ 2 ]  15%

1 (worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 13
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:12 pm
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Did you guys realize that this thing loops crazily with Dwarven Stratagem? Have a few tokens on here, remove all but one to hunter your dwarves, and then play Dwarven Stratagem to get all those tokens back! You’ve just made all of your dwarves hunter 1 for less than 3! That’s pretty sweet.

Cool idea, but it only lasts for the current skirmish. So by the time you get to the other Dwarves’ skirmishes, their hunter bonus will be gone.

It’s still a cool card though. It’s good for negating the huge hunter bonuses of minions like White Hand Destroyer.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
NBarden
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:23 pm
You can make other dwarves hunter for one guy’s skirmish. Although the only reason to do that is for Dwarven Strategem.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:39 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Okay...although the combo with two Dwarven Stratagem still works, right? Because you can still spot the dwarves as hunters.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:33 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I would think so. kewl idea!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Apopatos
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:04 am
"Heavy Axe" is cheap and even stronger finally Very Happy
A big fat 5 coz there isn’t an option for 6!
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:58 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Ooh, Heavy Axe + this card + Dwarven Stratagem is an even BETTER combo!! Remove tokens to make dwarves gain hunter, use Dwarven Stratagem to reinforce them again, remove the tokens to seriously pump that dwarfie! It’s like a strength 5 or so pump!!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Apopatos
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:08 am
And cheap cheap cheap!!! Very Happy
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:23 am
Only giving it 3 as unless you engineer your deck around this specicifc strategy with ds and ruf then its not going to be immensely useful. Granted its either a 1 strength pump or a hunter negator but the only use i can see is token decks, and there are better cards out there. Least its free and uncommon.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Apopatos
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:29 am
lem0nhead wrote:
the only use i can see is token decks, and there are better cards out there.

For standard format there aren’t as many and they cost 2.
Also if the bonus of this card was only a strength +1 then yeah it would be good for token decks only, but since it gives a hunter bonus is useful nevertheless since the dwarves get finally an ability they didn’t have before... Applause
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:21 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
nice combo CG and APAT! sweet! but lemon head is right, it still isn’t killer...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit