LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
Mythdracon
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:38 pm
Check out my massive auction lots on eBay! The starting price for each is 9.99 and no one has bid yet, so you may well get these for ultra cheap! =D

They include the following*: over 500 or 800 commons/uncommons, the movie tie-in Novels, 20 or 30 rares, 35 or 60 site cards, Boosters, Starters, Reflections cards, Tengwar cards from the TTT and ROTK Anthologies, ROTK Limited Edition DVD, ROTK PC Game (DVD version, includes trailers from all three movies).

*not all elements can be found in each auction lot, however, though many of them can be.

TTT Auction! (starting price: $9.99 US, buy immediately for $60)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270110214578&rd=1&rd=1

ROTK Auction! (starting price: $9.99, buy immediately for $60)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270110882810&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:middle:us

500 TTT commons/uncommons (starting price: $1, buy immediately for $9.99):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270110867687&rd=1&rd=1

I’ll include extra foils/rares IF you mention you are a CobraCards forumer. And even more if you buy immediately any of the above 3 auctions. Razz

P.S. I have to sell these since I need to clear space for moving out of university. If I can’t sell them, I’ll have to burn them/throw in trash. Sad

P.P.S. I have successfully traded with many of you and have a stellar eBay reputation, so you can trust me. Smile
corvus
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:50 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
My credit card has frozen for some reason, do you take cash? Can we get a deal out of e-bay? Are you willing to sell parts of the offers?
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Mythdracon
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:47 pm
Yes, I take cash, personal check, cashier’s check as well as Paypal. =)

Generally you can get a deal out of eBay---no one has bidded on my items yet so you are liable to get a very good deal if not many people notice the items.

I *may* be willing to sell parts of the offers outside of eBay--but I can definitely sell some hundreds of TTT, ROTK or Shadows commons/uncommons for $5 per 100, which is 50% less than the normal price of 10 c per common/uncommon (noting that there WILL be uncommons worth more than 10 c in each set, of course).

I also have quite a few Hunters cards--in the low hundreds. So let me know if there are any specifics you’d like and what prices you’d be willing to pay for Hunters. Generally I hear Hunters cards are more expensive than the others, but I’m willing to negotiate.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:52 pm
Any Hunters rares or foils? Smile
I had to put something here.
Mythdracon
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:58 pm
I have the Legolas rare. I don’t have any foils, but I’m sure there’s a coupla other rares lying around somewhere--they aren’t the ones everyone seems to want, from what I remember (Giant Among Swertings, Thorongil, Ferny).
Mythdracon
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:29 pm
The auctions are ending soon, and as of yet there’s only been one bid on the TTT one, and the others have no bids! Get them before they’re gone! I don’t sell these items twice!

If no one buys them, I’ll just have to throw them away. I have no more time or energy can be devoted to the LOTR TCG beyond these sales, I’m afraid. I will probably sell other sets of commons/uncommons, but due to the evident lack of interest, perhaps I’ll just have to throw away all the Shadows, Bloodlines and Hunters cards too. No...room. =_=

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum