LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:33 pm
The only other card that I am interested in is The Witch-king, Captain of the Nine Riders. Smile
I had to put something here.
Mythdracon
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:36 pm
Hurm....both good cards I am reluctant to give up. Let me know by PM how much you’re offering. So far I have three requests/semi-offers for Legolas, not counting NBarden’s. Goodness. O_o

Thanks, AC. Cards sent! =D
NBarden
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:44 pm
NO! Sorry, I was gone this weekend! I still want Legolas! And your WK.

Crying or Very sad

I usually buy cards from other people for 1/2 CC prices. So, I’m actually giving you an advantage. Why not just buy from CC and get guaranteed mint condition?
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
AragornDoFP
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:09 pm
I’m interested in these, but you’ve gotten a lot of your wants so you should probably check my list and see if I have anything you’re interested in.

Well-equipped x2
Legolas, of the Woodland Realm
Faramir’s Bow
Gandalf, Powerful Guide
Sam, Bearer of Great Need (foil)
The Witch-king, Captain of the Nine Riders
Do you have Ulaire Enquea, Thrall of the One?
Mythdracon
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:51 pm
Hm....Sorry NBarden, but I have two offers for higher worth than half CC’s prices. And my cards are mint....I’m just really reluctant to give them up. The Witch King I need for a deck, see. same with Legolas. But I’ll have to give them up eventually, I suppose. Confused

Aragorn, I have all except Enquea, but I can’t give up Gandalf, Powerful Guide, or Sam, or Legolas/the Witch King. Well-equipped is also a reluctant give up since i need the copies for a deck. :S
NBarden
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:24 pm
Okay. Sorry we couldn’t work anything out.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Mythdracon
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:05 pm
No worries. We’ve traded before, we can trade again sometime.

Btw guys, I think I’m going to put Legolas in the FOTR Auction Lot and the Witch King in my big tray auction lot (that’s coming up). That way I can ensure they can get sold. Seeing as how everyone wants one or the other, or could use one or other even if it’s not on their wants list. What say you? Razz

bob, PM sent, will mail tomorra. Very Happy
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:14 pm
Ah well. My current funds are going into an order on CC, so I’ll pass on your eBay stuff. Thanks anyway! Very Happy
I had to put something here.
Mythdracon
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:16 am
Ok. No worries. I hope my items sell. I’m only going to put in Legolas if the winner is a CobraCards forumer and identifies him/herself as such. Cuz I can’t edit a relisted item and as such cannot notify potential bidders of the extra rare. XD
AragornDoFP
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:04 am
Mythdracon wrote:
Ok. No worries. I hope my items sell. I’m only going to put in Legolas if the winner is a CobraCards forumer and identifies him/herself as such. Cuz I can’t edit a relisted item and as such cannot notify potential bidders of the extra rare. XD

Which cards are going in which lots? Specifically where is Captain of the 9 Riders and Legolas going to be in the auctions?

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum