LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
wraithful
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:03 pm
I’ve heard of the rule of 4, and the rule of 9, but what is this rule of 5 that I keep seeing Question
TheJord
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:41 pm
The unwritten rule that you dont have more than 5 companions otherwise terrible things happen ie Shotgun Enquae, Unending Life, Broken in Defeat
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:46 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
yep it all depends on your meta...sometimes people don’t pack much against it(like in mine) but sometimes as soon as you do you quickly get knocked below again...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:34 pm
MUAHAHAHA! You better not run 6 companions in my meta, or my corruption + Cantea, Black Assassin will getcha. MUAHAHAHAHA!

Note: This is spam.

Anyway, yeah, its an unwritten rule that says that any deck with 6+ companions will immediately die to a Broken in Defeat + White Hand Slayer + City Gates= 6 dead companions or tons of burdens combo, or, if that’s not enough, follow up with Anduin Banks (I love that card)

Or mass twilight + Greed auto-exhaust.

Or Ulaire Cantea, black Assassin instant death. Twisted Evil

Oh yeah, Ulaire Enquea, Lieutenant of Morgul. Decent enforcer, but not as good as the aforementioned.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Foresight
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:47 am
Another rule of 5 is to add up to 5 in the fellowship phase to use Shadow of the Wood to get rid of the 5 you added. Smile
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:58 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Foresight wrote:
Another rule of 5 is to add up to 5 in the fellowship phase to use Shadow of the Wood to get rid of the 5 you added. Smile

Confused Neutral uh OK sure. Wink
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:02 pm
Foresight wrote:

Huh? Think
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Foresight
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:55 pm
That’s right! Laughing
TheHobbit13
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:11 pm
never heard that "rule before"
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:33 pm
even better play him for 5 by spotting a gandalf companion then discard him to remove it! great way to cycle Rolling Eyes Wink
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions