LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
ingold55
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:55 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
JDRobinson wrote:
Too many to name.

One thing that confused me is that, here Legolas can take down a whole mumakil, but can’t bring down a stupid Uruk at Helms Deep in the Two Towers. Confused

i have ot agree with you on both aspects. i was always disappointed in the way legolas lost to that uruk. come on the best archer around couldn’t bring down a little uruk. Evil or Very Mad
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:03 pm
ingold55 wrote:
JDRobinson wrote:
Too many to name.

One thing that confused me is that, here Legolas can take down a whole mumakil, but can’t bring down a stupid Uruk at Helms Deep in the Two Towers. Confused

i have ot agree with you on both aspects. i was always disappointed in the way legolas lost to that uruk. come on the best archer around couldn’t bring down a little uruk. Evil or Very Mad

That wasn’t a little Uruk...

Keep in mind that a lot of factors were working againt Legolas - the dark, the rain, the stress, the fighting, etc.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
ingold55
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:43 pm
still, he shot down all those uruks scaling the walls and there was fighting, and they were closer to meaning it would be harder to aim.

another good scene is when the gondorian catapults and orc catapults were having that battle in ROTK. Cool
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

syndrome
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:26 am
Smeagol and Gollum talking, no contest Razz

Well for hilarity anyway, otherwise I’d have to go with the end of the first one, when boromir takes the 3 arrows... what a beast.
http://myspace/delicatesituation
ingold55
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:51 pm
out of hillarity, one funny scene is when gimli is in the paths of the dead walking on the skull, and the dead’s spirits are coming up at him and he is trying to blow them away. Laughing

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:17 am
When Denethor peers over the edge of Minas Tirith and sees 300,000+ Orcs, Trolls and othe Beats assailing the walls...
exarrkun
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:10 pm
the scene where the witch king breaks the staff of Gandalf...
"dou you not sense death when you see it, old man? this is my hour..."
love it!!!! Twisted Evil
a story that has a happy ending is a story that isn't over yet...
ingold55
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:28 pm
when aragorn confronts the king of the dead.

"i summons you to fulfill your oath! no one but the king of gondor can do that! *clink* that line was broken! it has been remade!"

AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:01 pm
I have too many favorite scenes. One of them is definitely the Mumakil scene in RotK, when the Rohirrim were riding through getting stomped on. Smile
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
ingold55
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:36 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
I have too many favorite scenes.

I have to agree, it is such a great movie you just can’t have one favorit scene.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion