LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:55 pm
ingold55 wrote:
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
I have too many favorite scenes.

I have to agree, it is such a great movie you just can’t have one favorit scene.

Movies, in this circumstance. Wink
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Hazael
Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:19 pm
just remembered another one...

When merry and pippen are talking about how much they will have to cut back on food in the fellowship of the ring.
"What about breakfast? second breakfast? lunch? tea-time? dinner? supper?"
...or something like that anyway.
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
Pipsqueak
Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:32 pm
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 Posts: 331 Location: A northerner down south
I beleive the order was: "What about second breakfast? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about those doesn’t he?"
~ Pippin
Long live the southern bros. Homage
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:52 am
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
when did legolas loose to an uruk? i dont seem to remember that......
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
Cobra
Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:02 pm
JDRobinson wrote:
One thing that confused me is that, here Legolas can take down a whole mumakil, but can’t bring down a stupid Uruk at Helms Deep in the Two Towers. Confused

He didn’t "lose" to an Uruk -- JDRobinson is referring to the Uruk Berserker who was carrying the torch to blow up the wall. I think Legolas shoots him twice in the chest, but it’s not quite enough...
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
ingold55
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:17 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
exactly legolas looses to an uruk. Wink i wish all the naiths would have shot him. that would be cool to have seen.

another scene i like is when gimli is up on the wall yelling his numbers as he kills the uruk hai at Helms deep.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:47 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
theOmnipotentOne wrote:
When Denethor peers over the edge of Minas Tirith and sees 300,000+ Orcs, Trolls and othe Beats assailing the walls...

215,000 orcs 35,000 other creatures.

definitly the ride of the rohirrim followed by the creditsof ROTK( I love "Into the West and can play it on piano)
theoretically Legolas loses to the uruk but he was dying and just leapt forward to light the bombs
ingold55
Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:50 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
[quote="sickofpalantirs"]
theOmnipotentOne wrote:

definitly the ride of the rohirrim followed by the creditsof ROTK( I love "Into the West and can play it on piano)
theoretically Legolas loses to the uruk but he was dying and just leapt forward to light the bombs

excuses, excuses, excuses... Wink yah i have to agree.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:35 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
theOmnipotentOne wrote:
When Denethor peers over the edge of Minas Tirith and sees 300,000+ Orcs, Trolls and othe Beats assailing the walls...

215,000 orcs 35,000 other creatures.

meh it’s still a lot.
Gagnut
Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:37 pm
It would be when Aragorn is at Amon Sul and he is fighting the Nazgul. It looks like they are all deafeated, he sees a Nazgul (woooosh) he throws the torch and the Nazgul goes scurrying off while still burning, sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion