LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
elf lvr
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:24 pm
Right, and right.

Thanks, SoP.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:50 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:
Right, and right.

Thanks, SoP.

that is mozilla firefox for you. IMHO every single DC maker on this site should run their DC’s through a spell checker first and add all the LOTR words to their dictionary.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:03 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
sickofpalantirs wrote:
that is mozilla firefox for you. IMHO every single DC maker on this site should run their DC’s through a spell checker first and add all the LOTR words to their dictionary.

That is why I do all my DCs in Word first. Razz
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:07 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
and yet I still occasionally find spelling errors (actually maybe I haven’t Think )
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Sorry, are we praising or slandering firefox? Mine certainly has a spell checker.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:17 pm
Thranduil wrote:
Sorry, are we praising or slandering Firefox? Mine certainly has a spell checker.

Thranduil

praising for the spell-checker which is how I detect the errors.
"DáinIronfoot"
Thranduil
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:21 pm
Then I agree wholeheartedly!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:53 pm
most people do Wink
"DáinIronfoot"
elf lvr
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:42 am
Well... off the topic of what internet and spell check we’re using... here’s more DC’s! Wink

Here’s a few Valar... that aren’t White culture!

10 *Manwe, King of Air Gandalf
Companion * Valar
Strength: 16
Vitality: 5
Resistance: 8
Spirit. Toil 1.
To play, spot a Gandalf Wizard.
Each Eagle gains muster.
Skirmish: Exert Manwe to make another Gandalf companion strength +2.
’And in these clouds thou art drawn nearer to Manwë, thy friend, whom thou lovest.’

5 *Varda, Elbereth Elven
Companion * Valar
Strength: 11
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 7
Spirit.
At the start of the maneuver phase, you may exert an Elf to place up to 3 cards from your hand on top of your draw deck.
Regroup: If the fellowship is at a forest, exert Varda to play the fellowship’s next site.
With Manwë dwelt Varda the most beautiful, she who in the Sindarin tongue is named Elbereth, Queen of the Valar, maker of the stars; and with than were a great host of spirits in blessedness.

Next... we’ll start on the 19 White followers.
Last edited by elf lvr on Mon May 21, 2007 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Thranduil
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:47 am
elf lvr wrote:
Well... off the topic of what internet and spell check we’re using... here’s more DC’s! Wink

But it was so much more interesting than cards! Only joking, obviously we love your cards, or we wouldn’t keep reviewing them!

Here’s a few Valar... that aren’t White culture!

10 *Manwe, King of Air Gandalf
Companion * Valar
Strength: 16
Vitality: 5
Resistance: 8
Spirit. Toil 1.
To play, spot a Gandalf Wizard.
Each Eagle gains muster.
Skirmish: Exert Manwe to make another Gandalf companion strength +2.
’And in these clouds thou art drawn nearer to Manwë, thy friend, whom thou lovest.’

I don’t like the notion of a Valar that requires you to spot lesser beings to play it, that seems a bit weird to me. If anything, Gandalf should require Manwe to play him. Love the Eagles stuff though.

5 *Varda, Elbereth Elven
Companion * Valar
Strength: 11
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 7
Spirit.
At the start of the maneuver phase, you may place up to 3 cards from your hand on top of your draw deck.
Regroup: If the fellowship is at a forest, exert Varda to play the fellowhship’s next site.
With Manwë dwelt Varda the most beautiful, she who in the Sindarin tongue is named Elbereth, Queen of the Valar, maker of the stars; and with than were a great host of spirits in blessedness.

Unbelievable telepathy card, maybe you should put a cost on the first ability like being at a forest site or something.

Good stuff.

Thranduil
- Dream of the Endless

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards