LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
NBarden
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:54 pm
Swept Away and Consorting With Wizards makes all the extra wounds irrelevant. And with Tolman Cotton + Escape, it also make Gorgoroth Attacker irrelevant as well.

Anyway, I think we need to ban one of those Gorgoroth guys. This loop is an auto-win and broken.

At least, more so that the Men loop. Which is legal Razz.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
gil-estel
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:09 pm
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Yeah, ehm, I realise strength doesn’t matter d'oh! , but I just like to know certain things.... Wink This is one of the them..
So does the strength remain (so you can overwhelm those stinky wraiths from NBarden Laughing )
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:28 am
I was about to answer your question gil with a "he loses his strength" but then i began to think its still the same skirmish phase you play him again.... So i darent say in case im wrong. BIB!!!! M_H!!!! Help please.

Im 80% sure you would lose the strength bonus stacking, but just to be sure can anyone confirm this?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
TheJord
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:58 am
I think he would lose it as cards that are stacked are no longer in play and cannot be spotted for normal requirements, so he would come back into play as if played from hand and I am sure if he got returned to your hand and then played the strength bonus would be lost.

Just give him his Warg and 7 controlled sites with Tower Walkway and he is a 35 and fierce.
Last edited by TheJord on Tue May 15, 2007 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total"The rule of Gondor is mine!"
Glamdring
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:51 pm
Yeah, who cares? Razz Mr. Green Any other suggestions?
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded