LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
Piecesofeight
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:57 pm
no new spoilers for monday/tuesday?
AgentDrake
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:00 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
I sat here, clicking "refresh" for hours and nothing came.

On the plus side, from what I understand, D has a new employee, and practically doubling D’s staff might be the cause of this...

Mabe it’s the new Brand Manager?
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:44 am
AgentDrake wrote:

On the plus side, from what I understand, D has a new employee, and practically doubling D’s staff might be the cause of this...

Laughing Good one AD, lets hope it is the Brand manager and he comes in and sees T&D and says "WTF? im firing all the playtesters now"!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Foresight
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:13 am
lem0nhead wrote:
Laughing Good one AD, lets hope it is the Brand manager and he comes in and sees T&D and says "WTF? im firing all the playtesters now"!

Here here! Cheers
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:21 am
Oh wait, they already did fire the best group of play testers which leads me to believe all the playtesting on this set was done in house as Dagent332 points out in this thread. Read on from here and see what was said by the NY play test group
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:26 am
Not talking Unbelieveable. Thanks for link M_H. Silly silly D. Its such a shame for it to end like this. I always loved Decipher and its games but i cant find a defense fore this sort of thing. As much as i want to. Shame.
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
tcreese
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:23 am
As a former play tester for the LotR RPG product line, I believe I know what happened w/ T&D.

When the role playing game play testers were let go, we had provided input for every thing except the last few products. As products were released, we noticed errors in production that were brought up during play testing.

It appears Decipher has play testers, but doesn’t pay attention to them. Think

My opinion, only... I didn’t have the time to volunteer with the LotR TCG play tests.

-Timmy!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:58 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
thanks for that thread M_H!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:05 am
So whats this no new spoilers for 2 days? Poor. Not a good start seeing as the last couple of days have been the new brand managers first. New staff and so we stop getting spoilers! Noooooo Pray Please keep sending them D!
TheHobbit13
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:05 am
Merrick_Hale wrote:
Oh wait, they already did fire the best group of play testers which leads me to believe all the playtesting on this set was done in house as Dagent332 points out in this thread. Read on from here and see what was said by the NY play test group

gp for the link
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit