LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:27 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
3 More To Come Yet Orc
Condition • Support Area
Shadow: Remove a threat to play a Troll stacked here as if played from hand.
Maneuver: Spot a minion stacked here and discard this condition to capture a companion.
Regroup: If there are fewer than 2 cards stacked here, spot your Orc Troll to stack that minion here.
“‘...we’d best get out of the light.’”

This is, in my opinion, what a balanced version of Goblin Hordes should look like. Good card! Smile

DáinIronfoot wrote:
2Three Very Large Persons Orc
Condition • Support Area
When you play this condition, add an Orc token here for each Troll you can spot.
Skirmish: Remove 2 and an Orc token from this condition to make a Troll strength +1 (or +2 if that Troll is Bert, Tom, or William) for each other Troll you can spot.
At the start of the regroup phase, discard a Troll or this condition.
“But they were trolls. Obviously trolls. Even Bilbo, in spite of his sheltered life, could see that: from the great heavy faces of them, and their size, and the shape of their legs, not to mention their language, which was not drawing-room fashion at all, at all.”

I think you can safely drop the cost to 1. Neat cards! Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:39 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Dáin’s DC Duos #236

And finally, here’s a couple conditions for the Troll Trio, both of which involve stacking something on them. Very Happy Enjoy!

3 More To Come Yet Orc
Condition • Support Area
Shadow: Remove a threat to play a Troll stacked here as if played from hand.
Maneuver: Spot a minion stacked here and discard this condition to capture a companion.
Regroup: If there are fewer than 2 cards stacked here, spot your Orc Troll to stack that minion here.
“‘...we’d best get out of the light.’”
make it unique first. so you can’t capture their whole fellowship in one turn and then decimate them add some cost to the maneuver ability like threats.

1Three Very Large Persons Orc
Condition • Support Area
When you play this condition, add an Orc token here for each Troll you can spot.
Skirmish: Remove 2 and an Orc token from this condition to make a Troll strength +1 (or +2 if that Troll is Bert, Tom, or William) for each other Troll you can spot.
At the start of the regroup phase, discard a Troll or this condition.
“But they were trolls. Obviously trolls. Even Bilbo, in spite of his sheltered life, could see that: from the great heavy faces of them, and their size, and the shape of their legs, not to mention their language, which was not drawing-room fashion at all, at all.”

of EACH regroup phase and make it cost more. like 2-3
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards