LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:45 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville

Compared to the rest of T&D, was this guy really broken after all? Razz
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Mythdracon
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:18 pm
Nope. Kekekeke. Razz

I mean, he costs 3, and the unplayable minions only is when he comes into play. The horns are far more broken. Yup.

D needs playtesting, or we shall hafta revolt and boycott the set to make them focus on making actual, good sets, as they are somewhat doing in Star Trek. ^_^
TheShyzle
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:18 pm
This card is not broken.
LOOK HERE:
http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=5185
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:16 am
LMAO, is it not? How do you explain that, when you play a few last choice and extended the move limit with radagast etc... and run several sites with no minions? Then burn him, fall of rauros or borne far away and do it again?

This card if it got printed would lead to auto win decks.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Thranduil
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:01 am
lem0nhead wrote:
This card if it got printed would lead to auto win decks.

Is that any different to the cards that are getting printed? Destroyers and usurpers, gothmog, frenzy of arrows, and erkenbrand’s horn? I’d rather face this guy any day, at least I wouldn’t have to do anything! Wink

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:03 am
Laughing Yeah good one Thranduil least it wouldnt require you to put in any effort when you lose. You’d struggle pointlessly against destroyers and usurpers and faithful stone. here you just sit back and lose quite comfortably. Cool
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:24 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I think because it is incredibly broken it would be a lot easier to play against. you could just shrug it off but if you lost to a less broken card...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
corvus
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:13 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Nazies pwn this combo, as well as any condition discarding shadow. That means: Nazgul, corsairs, orcs, besiegers, uruks....
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:19 am
What combo? You cant do anything about it. Play faramir, you cant play minions until the free peoples stops moving. Thats it. If you extend the move limit you could potentially lose in 1-2 turns.
TheShyzle
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:36 am
I was obviously kidding this is by far the most broken card I have seen yet. Where did it come from? Is it a joke?
LOOK HERE:
http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=5185

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit