LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:42 am
This will be my new DC set. More info coming soon!

For now, here’s a quick couple of Orc minions:

3 Dagorlad Smasher Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 8
Vitality: 2
Site Number: 4
When you play this minion, you may place an Orc card from your hand on top of your draw deck.

3 Dagorlad Warrior Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 9
At the start of each skirmish involving this minion, you may reveal the top card of your draw deck. If that card is an Orc card, this minion is damage +1 until the regroup phase.

4 Dagorlad Brute Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 11
At the start of each skirmish involving this minion, you may reveal the top card of your draw deck. If that card is an Orc card, this minion is fierce until the regroup phase.

2 Dagorlad Aggressor Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 7
At the start of each skirmish involving this minion, you may reveal the top card of your draw deck. If that card is an Orc card, this minion is strength +2 until the regroup phase.

- AC
Last edited by AnxiousChieftain on Sun May 20, 2007 11:10 am; edited 1 time in totalMODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Foresight
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:46 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
3 Dagorlad Smasher Orc
Minion • Orc
When you play this minion, you may stack an Orc card from your hand on top of your draw deck.

Hmm, I sense a theme comming...

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
3 Dagorlad Warrior Orc
Minion • Orc
At the start of each skirmish involving this minion, you may reveal the top card of your draw deck. If that card is an Orc card, this minion is damage +1 until the regroup phase.

It is a theme!

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
4 Dagorlad Brute Orc
Minion • Orc
At the start of each skirmish involving this minion, you may reveal the top card of your draw deck. If that card is an Orc card, this minion is fierce until the regroup phase.

Cool!

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
2 Dagorlad Aggressor Orc
Minion • Orc
At the start of each skirmish involving this minion, you may reveal the top card of your draw deck. If that card is an Orc card, this minion is strength +2 until the regroup phase.

I’d make him a 6 strength. Great cards you have so far, maybe you could make an Orc event that stacks cards from hand on the top of the deck? Smile
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
Anvar
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:59 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:

3 Dagorlad Smasher Orc
Minion • Orc
When you play this minion, you may stack an Orc card from your hand on top of your draw deck.

I really like this idea, and these minions are a simple rendition of the theme. Presumably there is more yet to come. My only comment is that you don’t stack cards on top of your draw deck, you place them there.

Anvar
elf lvr
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:12 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
AC’s making a new DC set! I’m so psyched. Very Happy

3 Dagorlad Smasher Orc
Minion • Orc
Orc telepathy? I’ll have to wait and see the next few cards.

3 Dagorlad Warrior Orc
Minion • Orc
Ah, combos nicely with the first one. I like it.

4 Dagorlad Brute Orc
Minion • Orc
Okay, cool.

2 Dagorlad Aggressor Orc
Minion • Orc
Nice.

- AC

Good stuff all around! I like the theme. Any new keywords popping up in this set?
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:09 am
Thanks for the reviews! Here are a couple more Orc cards:

1 •Dark Hatred Orc
Condition • Support Area
At the start of each Shadow phase, you may place an Orc card from hand on top of your draw deck to add 1.
Skirmish: Discard this condition to make an Orc minion strength +2.

2 Massive Hordes Orc
Event • Skirmish
Spot an Orc minion to reveal cards from the top of your draw deck until you reveal a Free Peoples card. Make an Orc minion strength +2 for each card revealed. Place the revealed cards in any order on the bottom of your draw deck.

(Attunement for the bad guys!)

1 Dagorlad Axe Orc
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +2
Bearer must be an Orc minion.
When you play this possession, reveal the top card of your draw deck. You may place the revealed card on the bottom of your draw deck.

0 Ceaseless Vigilance Orc
Event • Response
If the fellowship moves during the regroup phase, place up to 4 Orc cards from your discard pile on top of your draw deck.
Last edited by AnxiousChieftain on Sun May 20, 2007 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in totalMODS RULE. - lem0nhead
elf lvr
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:13 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:

0 Dark Hatred Orc
Condition • Support Area
At the start of each Shadow phase, you may place an Orc card from hand on top of your draw deck to add 1.
Neato. It’s not even really a cost, it usually helps out!

2 Massive Hordes Orc
Event • Skirmish
Spot an Orc minion to reveal cards from the top of your draw deck until you reveal a Free Peoples card. Make an Orc minion strength +2 for each card revealed. Place the revealed cards in any order on the bottom of your draw deck.

Dear lord, it IS Orc telepathy! Shocked

1 Dagorlad Axe Orc
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +2
When you play this possession, reveal the top card of your draw deck. You may place the revealed card on the bottom of your draw deck.
Nice. Helps to not clog your freeps hand.

Event • Response
If the fellowship moves during the regroup phase, place up to 4 Orc cards from your discard pile on top of your draw deck.
Wow! This could do some serious damage! Especially with Massive Hordes.

My only regret is that I’m not as brilliant as you. Homage

GP for great ideas!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Foresight
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:14 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
0 Dark Hatred Orc
Condition • Support Area

I’d honestly make this one unique, as it -could- get out of hand with Spurred To Battle/ Goblin Hordes.

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
2 Massive Hordes Orc
Event • Skirmish

Not bad!

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
1 Dagorlad Axe Orc
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +2

Nifty.

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Event • Response

Better not move again! Great cards again, AC. Applause
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
Thranduil
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:18 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:

3 Dagorlad Smasher Orc
Minion • Orc
When you play this minion, you may place an Orc card from your hand on top of your draw deck.

Nice set up. Odd title though, and possibly weak stats, but I’m not too sure.

3 Dagorlad Warrior Orc
Minion • Orc

Good.

4 Dagorlad Brute Orc
Minion • Orc

Excellent!

2 Dagorlad Aggressor Orc
Minion • Orc

Fun, but I’d take his strength down to 6.

Nice Orc telepathy!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
Thranduil
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:21 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:

0 Dark Hatred Orc
Condition • Support Area

Yes, could seriously get out of hand. Unique is probably good.

2 Massive Hordes Orc
Event • Skirmish

I was thinking the same! Like it a lot.

1 Dagorlad Axe Orc
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +2

Very nice.

Event • Response

Not a big fan of this as an event. Maybe as a non-unique condition (obviously, each copy putting 1 card)?

Never before has a shadow side messed around with the deck like this, I like it!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
WeyounsLastClone
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:12 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:

0 Dark Hatred Orc
Condition • Support Area

Cool idea! Nice new theme for the Orcs

AnxiousChieftain wrote:

2 Massive Hordes Orc
Event • Skirmish

Cool.

AnxiousChieftain wrote:

1 Dagorlad Axe Orc
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +2

Great for the new strategy. Maybe a bit weak compared to other Orc weapons, though.

AnxiousChieftain wrote:

Event • Response

Really nice!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards